Monday, February 18, 2013

Full Bloom

Good morning my sweet friends. And welcome to my new followers. I hope you like what you see in here :)


Here's my latest card showing the newest digi from Beccy's Place. It is called Full Bloom. I thought it would be nice if almost all card front is filled with it. It is such a beautiful flower so I kept rest of the card very simple.

Sentiment: "Congratulations"
As usual, I like the inside of the card is also decorated. I used same flower but in smaller version :)
Inside of the card
 
Go over to Beccy's Place to see beautiful cards and projects made with this digi. 
 
Materials used:
Stamp: Beccy's Place - Full Bloom
Papers: CraftworksCard card base; Pink paper from my stash; Raspberry Road Design - Always & Forever Paper Set
Coloring: Promarkers and Flexmarkers 
Inks: TH Distress ink - Tea Dye
Sentiments: Computer generated
Punches: Martha Stuart . 3 in 1 Classic Butterflies
Embellishments: Ranger - Viva Decor Pearl Pen - Ice White; lace from my stash;
 
I'd like to participate on following challenges:
I Love Promarkers - Challenge 155 - For the girls
Flutterby Wednesdays - Challenge 227 - Hearts (on the designer paper)
Allsorts Challenge - Week 194 - Thing with wings
Ladybug's Crafts Ink Challenge Blog - Pink + one other color
Card Makin Mamas - Birthday card
Di's Digidesigns Challenge - Lace and pearls
Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Flowers and pearls
 
Enjoy your day,
Hugs & smiles
Eret

13 comments:

  1. Turned out great my friend and looks like I didn't have to remind you.. I have new candy lol..xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Eret. The image is so beautiful and you colouring is fabulous. I love how you have decorated the inside too.

    Thank you, also, for taking part in the Fab 'n' Funky Challenge this week

    hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Eret! Love what you have done with Beccy's flowers - the shading in the flower petals and leaves is so pretty! I actuallly LOVE LOVE LOVE the inside of your card - amazing with that verse - it is a gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my Erit, your card is delightful and the inside of lovely as the outside.

    Thanks so much and sharing and joining my 'Things with Wings' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Eret - what lovely flowers....
    Thanks for joining us at LCI this fortnight xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, both inside and out, love the way you have minaturised it inside, thanks for playing at Allsorts this week, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous card with wonderful colouring, thank you for joining us at I♥ProMarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautifully coloured gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers good luck Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card with beautifully coloured blooms. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card--and thank you for noting where the hearts were for me!! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So beautiful. Thanks for joining us for the Flutterby Wednesdays challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful card :)
    Thanks for joining Di's Digi Challenge & Good Luck!
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a beautiful card, fabulous flowers! Thanks so much for joining us at Di's Digi Designs Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...