Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Love is in the air

Sometimes it's nice to make a card just for fun. I have no idea what occasion this card would be suitable, I just enjoyed making it :)


Image is Love by Beccy Muir. I love those balloons. It looks like they lift the word up to the air. To make them look 'rubbery' I covered them with Glossy Accents.


Clouds are hand cut. Before attaching them to card, I turned them over and used them as masks to ink the clouds on background layer.

 
Materials used:
Stamp: Beccy's Place - Love
Papers: green, blue and white papers from my stash
Coloring: Promarkers, Flexmarkers
Inks: TH Distress inks - Milled Lavender, Broken China
Sentiments: Computer generated
Dies: Spellbinder -  Standard Circles Larges, Classic Scalloped Circles Large, Lacey Circles
Embossing: Crafts Too - Dots 5x5"
Embellishments: Ranger - Glossy Accents
 
I'd like to participate on following challenges:
Sweet Stampin' Challenge Blog - Love is all around

Enjoy your day,
Hugs & smiles
Eret


8 comments:

  1. Great card Eret and yes the image is a darling. Love the way you added the glossy onto the balloons. I am also pleased to be on the team with you at Beccy's, it is an honour to have been chosen...luv aNNie.xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous love is in the air card.
    Just for fun?
    Very well done Eret.
    Hugs,
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Eret. I love the image and beautiful pastel colours. Your clouds look fabulous too.
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely. Love the shape.

    Thanks for joining with us at Sweet Stampin this week.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Eret, Stunning easel card, I love it I love the way you've used the images xx
    Thanks for Joining us at LEJ Designs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, love the balloons. Glad you joined us at Sweet Stampin'.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely shaped card. Thanks for joining us at CMM.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a really pretty card love the design I like easel cards
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...