Sunday, February 10, 2013

Piano card

Earlier this week I made a this card. It went to a local folk dance teacher to celebrate her 70th birthday. 
I used many different dies and beautiful digi image "Clementis Beccy" by Beccy Muir. I reassembled the flowers and printed three copies so I could make them dimensional. I love these flowers. Flowers are colored with Promarkers. On center of them is white flower soft which I colored with brown marker. I also added few drops of Glossy Accents to the petals and leaves. The nr 70 is printed from computer and it's also covered with Glossy Accents.


The card template is my own made. It's not perfect but I'm still happy about it. Edges of almost all pieces are inked with distress ink. The leave branches are die-cut from semi transparent white paper, the leaves for inside are colored with marker.



Inside of the card is a pocket for money.


Materials used:
Stamp: Beccy's Place - Clementis Beccy
Papers: Prima - Botanical; Burgundy, white and semi transparent white papers from my stash
Coloring: Promarkers
Inks: TH Distress inks - Tea Dye
Sentiments: Computer generated
Dies: Spellbinder -  Standard Circles Larges,  Lacey Circles; Memory Box - Vivienne Butterfly, Virtuoso Music; Marianne Design Creatables - LR0150 (leaves), Anja's Edge
Embellishments: Ranger - Glossy Accents; Viva Decor Pearl Pen - Ice White
 
I'd like to participate on following challenges:
Have a lovely evening,
Hugs & smiles
Eret

12 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful card. Love the piano the flower and the fact it's a wallet. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at MAWTt this week. Our challenge was only girls allowed so we were not just looking for ladies cards but ones with lady images. Please please do another cause this one is so lovely. Jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! This is stunning Eret. I really love the piano design and the way you have decorated it is just so beautiful. Your colouring of the flowers is wonderful too.
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is really, really lovely Eret. Quite beautiful. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is stunning!! Beautiful and brilliant. Gorgeous colouring too.

    Hugs Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, design and image...clever girl.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh gorgeous shaping and such a beautiful creation
    thanks for joining us at the Winter Wonderland
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fantastic Eret, what a great idea! I love the keyboard shape and the way you arranged the flowers... the background paper is perfect too.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow what a creative card thanks for sharing at fbw.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very creative card! Wonderful job! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is WOW !!!
    Very beautiful Eret.
    Hugs,
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  11. Väga kaunis töö. Suur aitäh, et näitasid meile oma imelist tööd KSFT väljakutsel.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...