Monday, February 4, 2013

Red, black and white

Hello my friends! How was your weekend? I can't believe it. It's already a February. January went by so fast. It's good. Few more months and it's spring. I miss warm sunny days, leaves on the trees, green grass, flowers and butterflies. But 'til then I just make more cards :)
The theme of this week at the Paper Makeup Challenges is Red, Black and White. You can make any paper craft project as long there is a digi image on it.


I made another Birthday card.  I browsed through my cards and noticed that I have lots of Christmas cards left but no Birthday cards. I needed one. So here it is :) I used Moody for Flowers as main image. Card it self is very simple. And I love it :) I wanted black flourishes to the decorative red strip but it went to busy. So I die-cutted another piece and masked bottom half with the leftover from the die-cut. That looks much better.

Inside of the card
Now it's your turn to show what you can do with red, black and white. Please visit my talented team mates. Their cards are amazing!

Materials used:
Stamps: PMS - Moody for Flowers; Viva Decore - Flowers and Butterflies; Sizzix Framelits w stamps - Butterflies #3
Coloring: Promarkers, Flexmarkers
Papers: red, black and white papers from my stash
Inks: Memento - Tuxedo Black and Lady Bug; Printer
Dies: Spellbinder - Label 4 sm; Nellie's Multi Frames - Border 2
Embellishments: Viva Decor Pearl Pen - Ice White

I'd like to participate on following challenges:
Delightful Sketches - Red and white 6.2

Enjoy your day,
Hugs & smiles,
Eret

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, inside and out, Eret! Love your coloring and added pearl accents. Thanks so much for all your design work at PMS! {hugs}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi lovely little friend, how have you been...ok I hope. A stunning card and just love the design and your colouring in is amazing...your framed border and pearls are an asset to your creation..luv n hugs, aNNie.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning Eret. I love the image, your fabulous colouring and the red border with the black swirls looks gorgeous. Oh, and those butterflies are really beautiful too.
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card. I totally love the layout you have done and your coloring of this image is stunning as always!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful card, Eret! Love the deep red and black in contrast to the white - and the richness of the red border with black stamping is so pretty! A gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eret, thank you for visiting my blog and leaving such a sweet comment. (and for following me, too). I also appreciate the website referral and the explanation for the tea bag template. Thank you for sharing! ((((hugs))))

    ReplyDelete
  7. so gorgeous!
    Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just gorgeous Eret - both inside and out - the image is lovely and I love the whole layout - thank you for playing at Delightful challenges this week hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, Eret!
    I didn´t have time to comment in this card... I just love it!
    How did you make the butterflies? I was looking in the post but can´t find any explanation, are they die cuts, stickers or what kind of embellishment?
    Hugs,

    Ardilla

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...