Monday, March 11, 2013

Easter basket

I have one more project to share with you today. I made a little basket for Easter eggs and I used the newest digi from Beccy's Place. Such a beautiful image.




Take a look to Beccy's Place. There is an easy challenge running until the end of the month. All you have to too is use Beccy's image on your project. You can buy them from her store or she has also lots of freebies on her blog. 

Materials Used:
Stamp: Beccy's Place - Easter Basket
Papers: Dovecrafts - Garden Party; White papers from my stash
Coloring: Promarkers; Flexmarkers
Inks: Memento - Dandellion, Pistachio
Dies: Spellbinder -  Label one sm;  
Punches: Martha Stuart Edge Punch - Doily Lace; db Craft flower punches
Embellishments: Stanger - Liquid Pearls; ribbon from my stash
 
I'd like to participate on following challenges:
Crafty Ribbons Challenge - Challenge 40 - Anything goes with ribbon
Totally Papercrafts - Challenge 157 - Punch it
OneCrazyStamperCom - Anything goes 


Thanks for looking!
Hugs & smiles,
Eret

4 comments:

  1. A gorgeous project. Love the details. Thanks for joining us at One Crazy Stamper this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Eret
    What a lovely Easter basket, it is stunning.

    Thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week.
    Hugs
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet! What a great project! I have loved looking around your blog and have become a follower. I invite you to stop by my blog and if you like I would love it if you would become a follower of mine.
    Thanks and great job!
    Sandra

    http://shortandcrafty.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...