Monday, March 4, 2013

Easter card

I just came back from my evening walk with a dog. It feels so strange to share an Easter card. By looking the weather, I should share a Christmas card. It snowing, and it is gorgeous. Like a winter wonderland. Snow right now looks like a powder sugar or a sparkling flower soft. I would like to pick it up and clue it to my card :) Well, there is a lot of white on my card, so it is kind of snowy Easter card...


This lovely image is from Beccy's Place. It is called Easter Crucifix. Such a beautiful digi stamp. At first I didn't had any idea what to too with it, but I like how the card turned out. Image is colored with Promarkers and Flexmarkers. I re-colored the stand and dots on the egg with golden gel pen and covered them and ruby with Glossy Accents. Tiny flowers are leftovers from MS border punch.

Materials Used:
Stamp: Beccy's Place - Easter Crucifix
Papers: White papers from my stash
Coloring: Promarkers; Flexmarkers; Uni-ball Signo golden gel pen
Inks: TH Distress inks - Broken China
Dies: Spellbinder - Decorative Labels One, Label 4 sm; Marianne Design Creatables - LR0150 (leaves)
Punches: Martha Stuart Around the page set - Flower box
Embellishments: Ranger - Glossy Accents; Viva Decor Pearl Pen - Ice White; twine from my stash

I'd like to participate on following challenges:
 
I Love Promarkers - Challenge 157 - Lace and pearls
StampARTic - March Challenge - Easter - shaped card with an egg
MilkCoffee Challenge - White on white
OneCrazyStamperCom - March Challenge - Anything goes

Good night!
Hugs & smiles,
Eret

12 comments:

  1. How lovely, Eret! Very pretty shading on this traditional Easter Symbol, and wonderful layers - the MS punch looks beautiful with that die!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is stunning, love the style and detial. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So elegant and stunningly beautiful.

    Thanks for playing at Avadares.

    Blessing hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. The edges of this card are so elegant looking Wow. Very pretty. Thanks for playing with Paper Playtime

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning! It reminds me of the Faberge eggs I've seen in photos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eret this is a stunning card....I just love it. Thank you for sharing it with us at Avadares Challenges. You are a very talked young lady.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eret, hello sweetie, nice to hear from you again and thanks for your comments. I saw your card on Beccy's it is gorgeous. Guess that was your last DT post, sad as she is a lovely lady with a fab blog and images...take care..luv annie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very, very pretty. Thanks for joining us at Paper Playtime.
    :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, I love those delicate edges and die cuts
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card. Thank you for joining our challenge at StampARTic.
    DT-Gitte.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is Beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.
    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  12. A stunning card. Thanks for joining us at One Crazy Stamper for our March challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...