Monday, March 11, 2013

Easter chicks

Hello my friends! Our next challenge at the Paper Makeup Stamps is Easter or Spring.


I made a circle shaped card with a window in front of it. I used Carma Fairy with her cute chicks. I just love this image. Isn't it adorable.Perfect for spring.

Sentiment: "Happy Easter!"

Materials used:
Stamps: PMS -
Carma Fairy
Coloring: Promarkers, Flexmarkers
Papers: Rasberry Road Design - Circle of Friends Paper Set; white and yellow paper from my stash

Dies: Spellbinder -
Standard Circles Larges, Classic Scalloped Circles Large
Inks: TH Distress Inks - Tea Dye
Embellishments: loopy yarn from my stash


I Love Promarkers - Challenge 158 - Anything but square
Moving Along With The Times - Birds, bees, animals, plants or new baby card
Delightful Sketches - Spring fever
Card Makin Mamas - Green
Crafting For All Seasons - Challenge 47 - Spring into spring

Enjoy your day!
Hugs & smiles,
Eret

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful card
    Thank you for joining us at Delicious Doodles

    Kelly xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Eret. I love the sweet image such a fabulous design with beautiful detailing
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eret, this is gorgeous, love your coloring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so pretty eret and full of Springtime and just perfect for our theme this week.

    Thanks so much for sharing your lovely work with us at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    I have a celebration with lots of prizes and it would be wonderful if you have time to create something to join in, you can check it out here

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very beautiful spring card.
    Eret you colored this so pretty.I love this colorcombination.
    Nice work.
    Hugs,
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous shaped card. I love the image and colours.

    Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just so cute Eret – I love that image and so beautifully coloured – thank you for playing along at fab’n'Funky challenges this week hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty, just love the cute image! Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts this week for our Springtime challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww this is gorgeous Eret! what an adorable image and your colouring is beautiful !! I love the card shape and the pretty papers and embellies.. it's a wonderful Easter Card! :-)
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT and Good Luck in the Challenge!
    Big hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a lovely card! Thanks for playing aling with us at Delicious Doodles.
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so cute! I love the little window and your loopy yarn!
    <3 Emily L.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at CFAS this time. Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...