Monday, March 25, 2013

Fancy folds

Evening my sweet friends. Today I have only one card to share with you but it is the card I'm really happy with. I love to make cards which are a bit different then regular cards. The challenge theme at the Paper Makeup Stamps is perfect for this. This week we want to see some fancy folds. 


Here's what I made. I used Melody Fairy as the main image. She is colored with Pro- and Flexmarkers. I also added stickles to her wings. I inked some clouds on the background colored the grass with markers.



Inside of the card is a pocket for money or gift card. Decorative sheet inside is made with PhotoShop brushes.


Materials used:
Stamps: PMS -
Melody Fairy

Coloring: Promarkers, FlexmarkersInks: TH Distress Inks - Broken China (clouds), Milled Lavender (Rose); Memento - Pistachio (leaves)
Papers: Bearly Mine Designs - Rose's Dream; White and lilac papers from my stash
Dies:
Spellbinders - Floral Ovals, Foliage, Rose creations
Punches: Martha Stuart - Doily lace
Embossing: dbCraft paper crimper - diamond
Embellishments: Ranger Stickles - Crystal;
Viva Decor Pearl Pen - Ice White


I'd like to participate on following challenges:
Inky Impressions Challenges - Challenge 102 - Flowers  
I Love Promarkers - Anything goes  
Charisma Cardz - Challenge 11 - Die cuts 
Sweet Stampin' Challenge Blog - Lots of layers 
Love To Create Challenge - Challenge 58 - Pastel colors
Chocolate Coffee Cards - Challenge 35 - Bring on spring 


Thanks for looking.
Enjoy your week!
Hugs & smiles,
Eret 

14 comments:

  1. A beautiful creation! Thanks for playing along at Charisma Cardz this week! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card! Clever design and beautiful colours and image. Thanks for joining the challenge at Sweet Stampin' this week!
    chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! This is stunning Eret. Such a fabulous design and I love the pretty colours
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Thank you for playing this week at L.T.C. Hugs Sandra DT xx http://careyscards.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card Eret.
    I really like how you have coloured this beautiful digi.
    A great fancy fold card, well done.
    Hugs,
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet and pretty, such a fab shape too. Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week
    with your beautiful card.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous card, thanks for joining us at Love to Create. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card and layout thanks for joining us at CC&CC, good luck cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card and I love the fold of the card!! Thank you for sharing with us at Love to Create Challenge.
    Zenita
    DT member for Love to Create Challenge Team
    http://www.scrappinwithz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty card! So many delicate details. Thank you for joining us over at love to create challenges.
    Amanda LTCDT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning papers and card to match. Thanks so much for joining in our fun at Sweet Stampin' this week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Eret, sorry not been around much but I see you haven't either...hope you are ok...This card is gorgeous and like you, I love different. Don't always work out but mostly they do. Your papers and image is sweet...also love your card for Beccy...sad you won't be on the DT as well this time...love aNNIe

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, I am so late to comment on this, but wanted you to know that I think it's gorgeous, great work!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...