Monday, March 18, 2013

Ice-cream

As promised, here is my second spring card. Don't you love those warm sunny days when you can cool your self with delicious ice-cream. Even though it is too cold to too it outside right now, hopefully these days are not far.


The beautiful image with ice-cream is from Beccy's Place. I colored with Promarkers and Flexmarkers and added Glossy Accent to the cherry, chocolate, spoon and to the class. I colored one of the ice-cream light green. I love peppermint ice-cream. It's my favorite :)

Sentiment: Sweet birthday
The round sentiment is freebie from Nettie's Cards blog. She has lots of beautiful sentiment digi stamps. They all are in English but 'cause I needed one in Estonian, I changed the text.

Inside of the card
My six months in Beccy's team is almost over. It is sad, but same time I'm also happy for you. It gives a chance to you, to be in Beccy's team for next six moths. Take a look in here to read more about it. It's fantastic opportunity. Her digis are abulous and you can use all er new digis!  You don't want to miss it.
 
Materials Used:
Stamp: Beccy's Place - Sweet
Papers: Paper Street Designs - Molly; CraftworksCard card base; Brown paper from my stash
Dies: Spellbinders Nestabilites - Standard Circles Larges
Embellishments: Ranger - Glossy Accents; Flower gem stickers and ribbon from my stash

I'd like to participate on following challenges:
I Love Promarkers - Ribbon and bows
Moving Along With The Times - Spring is in the air
Cute Card Thursday - Challenge 260 - Anything goes
Allsorts Challenge - Week 198 - 1 image, 2 papers, 3 embellishments
Card Mania Challenges - Challenge 16 - Lots of layers

Love To Create Challenge - Challenge 57 - Anything goes
Sketch And Stash Challenge - Challenge 109 - Sketch with spring colors

Thanks for looking!
Hugs & smiles,
Eret 


12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Eret. I love the image and fabulous colours
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh I love ice cream and your card is gorgeous! Makes me want to eat ice cream now!!!
    Thanks for playing along at MAWTT this week, good luck in the challenge and I hope you will join us again soon
    Hugs Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card, fabulous design and detail Eret. Thank you for joining us this week at LTC Challenge.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute. Love all the dimension and gloss. Sad to hear your term with Beccy's Place is almost over as you create fantastic things with her images.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Eret, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N stash.
    Hugs
    JAyne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Want to get some ice cream right now :D

    Such a yummy card, thanks for joining us this week at Love to Create!

    Mei
    LTC DT
    Creative Card Crew DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for joining Allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a yummy card! I LOVE the image...very cute! THANKS for joining us at Love to Create Challenge!
    Hugs,
    Chris
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, what a delicious card! Love the ice cream and the layout too!
    Thank you for playing along at Card Mania Challenge and Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So Pretty!! Yummy!! Great Design & take on the sketch!! Thank you so much for playing with us this week at Love to Create's Anything Goes Challenge!! We can't wait to see what you'll create next time!!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fantastic card mmmmm I NEED that ice cream. Thank you for joining in the fun with us at Sketch n Stash.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...