Monday, April 8, 2013

Birthday Ahoy!



 Hello my friends. It's Monday again and that means it's time for a new challenge at the Paper Makeup Stamps challenge blog. This week it's all about water.  



I'm very happy about this theme because water = blue and blue is my favorite color :) The boy with ship is Dylan. I colored him with Promarkers and Flexmarkers.
I haven't made any digi paper for a long time. So I decided to play with it. I made a wavy chevron pattern and put several sail boats from PMS Sailing By set on top. Actually I made a brush from this boat. That way was really easy to cover all background with them.

Sentiment: Congratulations
 As usually, I kept the inside of the card very simple.

Inside of the card
Now take a look to PMS challenge blog and visit very talented Digi Makeup Artists to see what they made to inspire you.

Materials used:
Stamps: PMS -
Dylan
Sailing By set

Coloring: Promarkers, Flexmarkers
Papers: White  and blue papers from my stash.
Dies:
Spellbinders - Label two

Embellishments: ribbon is from my stash


I'd like to participate on following challenges:
Bearly Mine Challenges - Sketch
I Love Promarkers - Your favorite color
Simon Says Stamps Challenge - Happy Birthday
Milk Coffee Challenge - Anything but square
TopTipTuesday - Challenge 98 - Girls and boys come out to play
 
Thank you for your visit!
Hugs & smiles
Eret

12 comments:

  1. Fabulous coloring and I love the digi paper you created. It's so cute! (Did you see that you won the grand prize at the SNS blog hop? Congrats!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Eret! Such fun background paper! Love how you put it all together!
    <3 Emily L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so super cute! Totally makes me smile! Great card! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant card love your papers. Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers good luck Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eret this is fabulous hun great colouring too!Thank you for joining us at BMC would love to see you join us again!
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card, Eret! The coloring is so perfect...
    Hugs,
    Ardilla :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eret, this is such a sweet card! You don't see many of these types of "winged" little boys to portray their cuteness. Your background paper (inside and out) is perfect! Lovely card. hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your card Eret! Beautiful coloring on this image makes it truly stand out. Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday for our Boy/Girl challenge.

    Remember you can enter up to 3 projects and 3 tips, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Eret. I love the image, wonderful colouring and the backing paper you have created looks fabulous.
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Eret, these are gorgeous cards of late that you made...this one is a winner.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...