Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Butterfly

I just noticed a half finished blog post from last week. Looks like I've missed several challenges where it was supposed to participate. Card making is fun, I can even do the photos but uploading it to blog is really difficult every time... Oh well... Here it is, my pink and black birthday card.


Black card-stock is something I don't use much. And probably don't use any time soon. I had great planes with it. I wanted to make a colorful embossed butterfly with two embossing powders. Everything was perfect until I heated it - pink disappeared on black. That was sad. So I made a die-cut butterfly instead. And on top of it I put acetate butterfly. Acetate is colored with Promarker.
Flowers on half circles are embossed with clear EP and after that I inked the paper with pink ink. Flowers on main panel are stamped with distress ink and after that heat embossed with clear EP.


Inside of the card has a pocket. All sentiments are computer generated.


Materials used:
Stamps: Sizzix Framelits w stamps - Butterflies #3

Papers: Pink designer paper, white and black papers from my stash.
Coloring: Promarkers

Inks: Versamark embossing ink; Memento - Angel Pink, Tuxedo Black; TH Distress ink - Milled Lavender
Dies: Spellbinders - Standard Circles Larges, Classic Scalloped Circles Large; Sizzix Framelits - Butterflies #3
Embellishments: SweetStamps - Clear emossing powder White FlowerSoft; Acetate and ribbon are from my stash; Nerchau 3D Glitter Liner


I'd like to participate on following challenges:
Flutterby Wednesdays - Challenge 235 - Anything goes
Delightful Sketches - Round up
Cute Card Thursday - Challenge 264 - Butterfly kisses
ChocolateCoffeeCards - Challenge 36 - Pink, black and white
Allsorts Challenge - Week 202 - Letter of your name (E for embossing)
OneCrazyStamper.Com - Black, white + one more color

Thank you for your visit!
Hugs & smiles
Eret

17 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Eret.
    I love that beautiful butterfly.
    Very well done.
    Hugs,
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way this butterfly turned out! Simply gorgeous! Great design too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Eret. Your butterfly is so pretty and delicate and I love the colours and design.
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very lovely card! I'm really glad that you got it posted with us! Such a great layout and so many beautiful details! Your butterfly is so pretty! Thanx so much for joining us at CC&CC! Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card! I love your beautiful butterflies. Thanks for playing in the Flutter By Wednesday challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card!
    Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is beautiful Eret, so pretty and soft. I really like the butterfly and I'm sure the recipient is going to be thrilled!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  8. A perfect card for our theme Eret and so beautifully soft and delicate .

    Thanks so much for sharing you lovely work with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous creation, lovely soft colours & great layout!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Delightful Challenge this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so beautiful!! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Eret! Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts this week for our Use Your Name challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful card you have created! I love the soft colors matched up with the delicate butterfly. Great design. Thank you for coloring along with us at Chocolate, Coffee and Cards.

    Nadja

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card Eret love the colours. You have made some fab cards while I've been missing
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the black and pink and a super gorgeous card as always...take care.xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your black and pink look marvelous together, Eret! Beautiful butterfly card - I want to try this color combination, too! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  17. A beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at One Crazy Stamper this month.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...