Monday, April 29, 2013

Celebration

Hello my friends. It's new week and it's time for a new Digi Makeover Challenge at the Paper Makeup Stamps blog. This week it all about Celebration: any celebration - birthday, graduation, new baby, new home, marriage, anniversary, etc as long your project as a digi image on it.
 

Kirsten Fairy is something I've wanted to use a  long time. She is so lovely sitting on the grass and blowing the dandelion seeds. It's way to early for dandelions jet but I couldn't wait the summer to use her. So I decided to put a cherry tree beside her to make the card look a bit more like spring :)

Sentiment: May all your Birthday wishes come true...
Then I print out digis I usually print two of them, just in case if I mess up the coloring, I have second copy of the image ready to color. After coloring the image, I didn't like the color of her shirt and leg warmers. I was too lazy to color other image all over again so I just colored her shirt and legwarmer again, cut them out and clued them in place. Like a paper piecing :)
I love to follow the sketch while making my card. This is the first time I use two sketches on same card. These sketches are almost the same :)


Materials used:
Stamps: PMS - Kirsten Fairy
http://www.papermakeup.com/product.php?id_product=83
Coloring: Promarkers, Flexmarkers
Papers:
KaiserKraft - Miss Nelly; CraftworksCard card base; blue and green papers from my stashDies: Spellbinders - Standard Circles Larges, Lacy Circles,Cherry Blossoms;  Poppystamps - Grassland border
Embellishments: 
MeiFlower -
Crystal Blossom Sequins Pearl White; Viva Decor Pearl Pen - Ice White; Ranger Stickles - Crystal

I'd like to participate on following challenges:
Simon Says Stamps Challenge - Anything goes
I Love Promarkers - Challenge 165 - Square card with something round on it
Chocolate Coffee Cards - Challenge 37 - Sketch

 

CardMania Challenges - Challenge 19 - Photo inspiration (light blue, pink, lime)
Sketch and Stash Challenge - Challenge 112 - Sketch

 

Love to Create Challenge - Challenge 63 - Punches or dies
The Sisterhood of Crafters - Free for all



Thank you for looking!
Hugs & smiles
Eret

17 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Eret. I love the sweet image, your colouring is so beautiful and the detailing you have added looks fabulous. I especially like the grassy border.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a precious creation! Love the little scene you've created Eret! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘Free For All (anything goes)’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunningly gorgeous card...I am sure glad to see you creating more now my friend, you are very good at your cards...hope you are ok..luv annie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card! Such a sweet image and I really like your die cut grass, it really sets off the image! Lovely job on our layout too! Happy to have you join us at CC&CC! Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card and you did well with our sketch! Thanks for joining at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenges: Lay Out
    Hugs
    Dewi
    PS. I have birthday candy here: http://sundaymorningcard.blogspot.com/2013/04/birthday-candy.html
    Come and join

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card! So many wonderful details. Thanks for joining us at Card Mania Challenges. Good luck and hope you'll join us again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card great colouring and design . Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers good luck Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful card, love the way you have decorated the tree branch,thank you for joining us at I♥ProMarkers this week,
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Eret, so pretty and feminine.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your card Eret! It definitely has a springy feeling to it, and that cherry tree is fabulous!!
    <3 Emily L.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Eret, such a heartwarming scene you have created - Kirsten Fairy is adorable, no wonder you wanted her so much. Love the grass die cut and delicate cheery tree in bloom. Thanks for the tip about printing two images, and using pieces of the 2nd image in case of a boo boo. Beautiful card! hugs, de
    {Creative Smiles}

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute! I love the sparkle in this card. The blooms on the tree are great, too! :) Thanks for sharing your creation for our Anything Goes challenge at The Sisterhood of Crafters!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card! Thank you for plaing along at Card Mania! Good luck and hope to see you join us with our next challenges as well!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card! Love the image, your layout, and how you combined the sketches! Thank you for joining us this week at Love to Create Challenge Blog.
    Ruza, LTC Designer

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card. I meant to get round to using that sketch this week! Oops.

    Thanks for sharing at LTC this week.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  16. Truly so very lovely! Thank you for joining with us over at Love to Create Challenges.
    Amanda LTCDT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...