Monday, April 1, 2013

Lighthouse

Go over to the Paper Makeup Stamps challenge blog because there is one easy challenge for you this week. It's Anything Goes.
 
 
I love cards with scenes created with different stamps but sadly my collection of rubber stamps is very poor. So I played with digis. The lighthouse is from PMS Sailing By set, sea and mountains are free coloring page I found in Internet and trees are digital brushes from Obsidian Dawn blog. I erased the tropical trees from the sea image and replaced them. I also added the sun and some birds. I printed two copies of the final image, one of the was cut a part to use it as a mask while inking the image. Most of it is colored with inks and sponges, but lighthouse and trees and also some shading of the sun is done with ProMarkers and FlexMarkers. I added some highlights to the waves with white gel pen.
 

White card base didn't seemed right. Because I didn't had gray paper I inked it with black in ink. That is much better :) I also added some blue to the wooden background with ink.


Take a look what my team mates has done this week. I'm so happy to work with so talented ladies.

Materials used:
Stamps: PMS -
Sailing By set

Coloring: Promarkers, Flexmarkers, inks, Pergamano - white gel pen
Inks: TH Distress Inks - Broken China, Faded Jeans, Tea Dye, Vintage Photo; Memento - Pistachio, Lady Bug, Dandelion, Tuxedo Black
Papers: S.C.R.A.P - Wooden backgrounds; White paper and vellum from my stash
Dies:
Spellbinders - Label two
Embellishments: Brads from my stash; White twine (colored with Champagne Flexmarker) from my stash


I'd like to paticipate on following challenges:
Simon Says Stamps Challenge - Anything goes
Milk Coffee Challenge - Anything but square (I'm not sure is rectangle card is ok. Feel free to remove it from the contest if it's not suitable)
Floral Fantasies - Inspiration from Brenda's blog (I really love Brenda's stamped scene cards. Sadly I don't have many rubber stamps, so I made a scene with digistamps and digital brushes) 
 
Thanks for looking!
Hugs & smiles,
Eret

8 comments:

  1. WOW, Eret! I love the scene you've created!
    Gorgeous coloring and lovely layout.
    Hugs,
    Ardilla :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Eret you did this so great.
    A like your creation very well.
    Nice work.
    Hugs,
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Eret,

    You have done a wonderful job with the digi images, I would never have know it was not stamped had you not said. The sky is lovely, beautifully shaded and coloured, I have a real thing for skies in general and if there is a sun as well as in your scene then I am so happy.

    Thank you so very much for taking the time to join in my blog celebration and for your very kind words which are much appreciated.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful. Love the image and fabulous backing paper.
    Thanks for joining us at Ladybug Crafts Ink.
    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Eret :-) Very clever use of digi's, the whole scene looks fabulous :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Eret - you have created a stunning scene.
    Thanks for playing along at TPC this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great scene - so colorful and gorgeous! Love the woodgrain paper too - looks fab!!

    Thanks for joining us at Ladybug Crafts Ink!! ~Michele

    ReplyDelete
  8. Always an amazing card awaits my eyes here, Eret. Love the weathered wood in the background and your gorgeously colored lighthouse! Beautiful. hugs, de

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...