Friday, April 19, 2013

Victory Kid

Hello my friends. Never say never. I'm eating my own words now. On Tuesday I told that I'm not going to use a black paper any time soon. Here I am braking my promise. I thought I'll give a black another chance. I'm glad I did.


This card is going to a 10 years old boy. I didn't used much embellishments. Only three paper buttons which are covered with Glossy Accents. I also did some Glossy Accents dots to the card. Papers and buttons are same digital paper and embellishment collection. Original buttons was round but I cut them with die which had reversed scallops.


If you look closer, you can see some light tens on the background of the boy. It is made digitally before printing the image out. Blue 10 is covered with Glossy Accents.
I love using digi papers because I can make digital stitching on them. Fishtails of banners are made with square punch, except  the matting layers. They are hand cut. 


Inside of the card has a pocket.


Materials used:
Stamps: Kenny K - Victory Kid

Papers: Computer Scrapbook - California Cool; blue and black papers from my stash
Coloring: Promarkers

Dies: Nellie's Multiframes - Round Lily, Border 2
Punches: Unknown company - square punch
Embellishments: Ranger - Glossy Accents; twine from my stash


I'd like to participate on following challenges:
Sketch Saturday - Week 254 - sketch 
Kenny K's Krafty Krew - Challenge 139 - Dies and punches
Love to Create Challenge - Challenge 61 - For the boy 
Ladybug's Crafts Ink Challenge Blog - A card for a child or a teenager
Fabnfu 'n' Funky Challenges - Challenge 167 - 1 image, 2 papers, 3 embellishments 
Sparkle 'n' Sprinkle Creative Challenges - Use a digital image 
TopTipTuesday - Challenge 99 - Say it isn't sew - no macine sewing

Thank you for your visit!
Hugs & smiles
Eret

13 comments:

  1. What a lovely card, great colours and papers and your colouring is just brilliant.

    Thank you for playing along with Kenny K this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your card, Eret, and the black accents look fabulous! I especially love your shading in the boy's shirt. Wonderful design elements, and a great interpretation of the sketch. Eret, this is a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Eret. I love that image and your colouring is brilliant. The black layering works really well with the blue and the patterned paper.
    I hope you have a good weekend
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colours and layout. A fab image for a 10 year old. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great coloring on this cute birthday card Eret. Black cardstock isn't so bad, is it? :-). So glad you joined us for the SNS Creative Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Eret, I'm sure the little boy receiving it will be thrilled! I love the image and you've done a wonderful job colouring it in. Awesome!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card. hanks for joining the Sparkle N Sprinkle Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card love the image and papers too! Thanks for Playing along with us this time at Top Tip Tuesday Challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card! I love everything ... from the image, your coloring, and the layout! Awesome job! Thank you for joining us this week at Love to Create Challenge Blog.
    Ruza, LTC Designer

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous!! Thank you for sharing your creation with us over at love to create challenges.
    Amanda LTCDT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely gorgeous!!! Thanks so much for joining our 123 challenge at Fab'n'Funky

    hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh this is really fab. Love the spring colours, layers and use of diecuts. Thanks for playing at Inky Impressions last week. So sorry for my late comment. Still hope to see you back for our new challenge today. Bettina DT Member at Inky Impressions xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Sparkle N Sprinkle Challenge.

    Dawn DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...