Monday, May 13, 2013

Great Outdoors

Hello my sweet friends. It's new week and it's time for a new Digi Makeover Challenge at the Paper Makeup Stamps blog. This week it all about Great Outdoors. Show us anything you can do outside.

 
No think outside of a box with this card. It is obvious that in spring lots of people are in their gardens and plant the seeds. So I just had to use Sprout image. She is so pretty.
 
Sentiment: You are so special
My lovely flower dies don't get a lot of attention from me. So I used some of them from my stash of dies. All flowers and leaves are colored with markers. In flower centers I used white FlowerSoft. After it was clued in place I colored it yellow. 
I'm true Rat. I collect lots of stuff but never use any. The designer papers have been on my stash for a while.
 

So far I've used distress inks and masking to color the sky but  this time I decided to try something new. It is first time I colored the sky with markers. It was much easier then I thought it would be. It went really quick. I used three Flexmarkers for that: Glassier Blue, Cool Aqua and Blue Grey 1 (or maybe it was BG 2).


Now it's your turn to share a project with your favorite color and don't forget to use a digi image on it. Head over to the Paper Makeup Stamps blog to see the rules and prize. You also get lots of inspiration by my super talented team members.

Materials used:
Stamps: Paper Makeup Stamps - Sprout

Coloring: Promarkers, Flexmarkers
Papers:
CraftworksCard card base; First Edition Paper - Dreamcatcher; White papers from my stash
Dies: Spellbinders -
Standard Circles Larges, Classic Scalloped Circles Large, Rose Creations, Foliage; Poppystamps - Grassland border; Memory Box - Pastry Labels
Embellishments: Clear crystal stickers (colored with Flexmarker); White FlowerSoft (colored with Promarker); Ranger stickles - Crystal; Ranger - Glossy Accents

I'd like to participate on following challenges:
Bearly Mine Challenges - Challenge 85 - Sketch
Delightful Sketches - Stash it
The Sisterhood of Crafters - April showers bring May flowers (2nd)
Sentimental Sundays - Challenge 154 - For special woman
Di's Digidesigns Challenge - Show us your bling
OneCrazyStamper.com - Flowers (3rd)

Thank you for looking!
Hugs & smiles
Eret

11 comments:

  1. So beautiful, love the colors!!!!!!
    Hugs,
    Ardilla :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card and colours. Dies and your image are super...great card Eret..xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning Eret. I love the sweet image, your colouring is wonderful and the flower are so pretty and delicate.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your lovely comment Eret. I've just been catching up on all the lovely cards you've made while I've been missing they are fab
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super darling cards, Eret. Thank you for showing both "renditions" - wingless and winged hehe - adorable. I REALLY like the layout for your first card. I would never have thought of that, and it looks fabulous the way you have layered the panels. Wonderful cards, hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW this is awesome Eret! Love your design and your coloring is AMAZING! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘April Showers Bring May Flowers’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card! She is very sweet and you've colored her beautifully! Love the sky you colored. :) So glad you joined us at Delightful Challenges!
    Jackie W

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just so beautiful. Love the sparkly touches on her wings.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW YOUR FLOWERS ARE BEAUTIFUL!

    Thanks for joining us this month at One Crazy Stamper for our “Flowers” Challenge! Good Luck!

    Hugs;
    Shari G.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sweetie, thanks for always leaving a comment for me, makes my day for us to keep in touch. Hope you are ok. If you still have my email address and want to write you are always welcome to. Hope you and your mum are doing good...luv annie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is absolutely gorgeous Eret, I love your color choices and your coloring of the image is perfect. Thanks so much for playing along at Di's Digi Designs this time!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...