Monday, May 6, 2013

Let's go to swing!

Hello my friends. Spring is here and it is in my heart. Grass is growing and land is turning green. And trees has very tiny leaves on them. I love the sunshine and warm weather. But now: it is time for a new challenge over the Paper Makeup Stamps. This week we want to see your favorite color.
 
 
My favorite color is blue. I planned a lots of blue on my card but somehow it disappeared in all the green and brown. I know my card looks similar to my last week card but right now I truly enjoy creating spring scenes.
 

I used Greg Fairy on a swing on my card. This image looks like it's meant to use on a tent card. I love the idea that Greg is actually swinging on my card :)  Both blue background papers are made by me. On the cloud paper I also used tree and hills from PolkaDoodle Picknix CD. The tree on front of the card is also from same CD. The rope on the tree is drawn with black marker and colored with white gel pen.
 

Now it's your turn to share a project with your favorite color and don't forget to use a digi image on it. Head over to the Paper Makeup Stamps blog to see the rules and prize. You also get lots  of inspiration by my super talented team members.

Materials used:
Stamps: Paper Makeup Stamps - Greg Fairy on a swing; Studio 12 - Picknix 1 CD

Coloring: Promarkers, Flexmarkers; Pergamano - White gel pen
Inks: TH Distress ink - Vintage Photo
Papers: Brown
and green papers from my stash; Pattern papers made by me
Dies: Spellbinders - Label 4 sm; Poppystamps - Grassland border
Punches: Heyda - tiny leaves

I'd like to participate on following challenges:
Inky Impressions Challenges - Challenge 107 - Spots and/or stripes
Simon Says Stamps Challenge - Happy mail
Moving Along With the Times - One for the guys
Charisma Cardz - Challenge 17 - Shaped card (Although I'm not sure does my card fits in the challenge. It is shaped on a side, not in the front)
Delicious Doodles Challenge - Challenge 34 - Something for the boys
Sweet Stampin' Challenge Blog - Create a scene
Top Tip Tuesday - Challenge 100 - Moving parts (image is swinging)

Thank you for looking!
Hugs & smiles
Eret

19 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable, Eret! Love the die cut grass. Thanks so much for playing in our "For the Guys" challenge at Delicious Doodles this week. Good luck.
    NanaConnie DD DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Eret. I really love the design and the wonderful scene that you have created. The sweet image is coloured beautifully too.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous and fits our challenge perfectly. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Eret! You've outdone yourself with this one. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Imekena kevadine kaart! Roheline on just minu värv! :) Ja sinine + pruun üheskoos meeldib mulle ka väga.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love all the details on this card wonderfully done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fab male card thanks for joining Delicious Doodles xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic playlet ! Magnificent coloring on your funny character. Great job !

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz and Good Luck !

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a stunning card you have made. It fits our challenge this week well of “something for the guys”. Thanks for taking part and good luck. Best wishes, Kym (Delicious Doodles Challenge Blog Design Team Member)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, Eret! Love your vertical lines -- background paper, swing ropes, tall grass and the two trees - looks great - and the inside is amazing, too! Darling card! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love how you've made Greg actually swing in your card! Your creativity always amazes me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Wow! this is gorgeous Eret! what a wonderful design with him actually swinging from the tree!!… I love the scene that you've created and your colouring is beautiful… the 3D effect is amazing… it's a perfect male card !!
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT and Good Luck in the Challenge!
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for joining us this week at Charisma. Such an adorable card! Great card design and wonderful detail!
    Joyce xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi again, Eret - thanks for stopping by my blog this morning - just wanted to let you know I've placed your name in the basket for the flocking powder candy. hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome card and the image is delightful to see as are the colours used...take care..xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very creative with the swinging! Love a male fairy! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super card.

    Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin' this week.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute scene and a fabulous design. Thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin' :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely card love the style of your card too! Thanks for Playing along with us this time at Top Tip Tuesday Challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...