Wednesday, May 1, 2013

No stamping

Evening my friends! I really love to color stamped images but this time I decided to make something different. Here's a card with no stamping and absolutely nothing digital. I didn't even add a sentiment to it because I didn't want to use a computer. I surprised myself because I usually enjoy using computer for card making. 


My new Spellbinder dies arrived few days ago. They are gorgeous and I wanted to use them asap. This card is the reason why I ordered Radiant Rectangles dies at first place. I wanted to make similar card so here it is. I had to use my favorite color - blue. I like blue with everything but specially with brown :) 


I wanted to make some clear arcs with pearls on it but I couldn't find any fishing line for it so I cut narrow strips from acetate and  it was perfect. I just added few drops of clue to keep pearls moving around on the acetate strip. I love how it turned out.


Materials used:
Dies: Spellbinders Shapeabilities - Radiant Rectangles, Foliage, Rose Creations
Inks: TH Distress Inks - Broken China, Tea Dye
Papers: Blue and white papers from my stash
Embellishments: Viva Decor Pearl Pen - Ice White; White pearls and acetate from my stash

I'd like to participate on following challenges:
Totally Papercrafts - Challenge 164 - Flowers and lace
The Sisterhood of Crafters - Free for all  

PolkaDoodle - Week 17 - Birthday with bling
Celebrate the Occasion - Challenge 110 - Anything goes
BearlyMine Challenges - Anything goes
Your Next Stamp - Photo inspiration
Bunny Zoe's Crafts - April Challenge - Favorite color combo (Blue and brown)
Milk Coffee Challenge - Lace and pearls
OneCrazyStamper.com - Flowers 


Thank you for looking!
Hugs & smiles,
Eret 

14 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous! Your flower is PERFECTION and I can understand why you wanted these new dies ... beautiful!
    Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘Free For All (anything goes)’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning!! Love the blue and white and your rose looks so real.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty! Thanks for playing @ CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card my friend it is just beautiful and the flower is gorgeous as is your new die....take care.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome sweetie. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Totally Papercrafts.

    Hugs
    Cathy DT
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Thank you for joining us for our YNS Tasty Tuesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG this is really beautiful, so delicate and elegant! Thank you for joining us at the Celebrate the Occasion challenge and hope to see you back again.
    Hugs
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! You have definitely used these nesties beautifully. The sponging really is a perfectly lovely effect. Thanks for sharing your creation for our Anything Goes challenge at The Sisterhood of Crafters!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Don't you just LOVE when something new is tackled, and the result is amazing? Your card is gorgeous. It is all the special little touches, like the inked distressing, which contribute to the beauty of your card, Eret. Very pretty! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely, really beautiful, thanks for joining us at OCS for the challenge of flowers, wonderful job!

    Leanne GDT-One Crazy Stamper!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is beautiful ... great job!
    Thank you for sharing it with us in BearlyMineChallenge this week.
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's absolutely beautiful Eret, I can see why you were so keen for your new dies to arrive. I love the colour combination... blue and brown always look great together. Well done!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  13. This card is absolutely stunning!

    Thanks for joining us this month at One Crazy Stamper for our “Flowers” Challenge! Good Luck!

    Hugs;
    Shari G.

    ReplyDelete
  14. what type of doctor treats fatty liver what type of doctor treats fatty liver what type of
    doctor treats fatty liver

    My blog: how i cured my fatty liver

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...