Monday, June 10, 2013

Kraft paper

Hello my darling friends. It's time for a new challenge over the Paper Makeup Stamps Digi Makeover challenge blog. This week theme is Kraft Paper.


I was really worried then I find out the theme. My main concern was where do I get a Kraft paper. While I was thinking for places where I can buy it, my eyes stopped on top of my closet. Under the wrapping papers was big roll of Kraft paper. I have had this fantastic stuff for years and I didn't even knew I have it.
 

On my card I used lovely Melody Fairy. She is colored with Pro- and Flexmarkers and I also added some stickles to her wings. All the stitching on pattern papers are made digitally.
The round sentiment in front is freebie from Nettie's Cards blog. She has lots of beautiful sentiment digis. They all are in English but 'cause I needed one in Estonian, I changed the text.
 

Take a look to the Paper Makeup Stamps blog to see fabulous cards my very talented team mates has made to inspire you. Kraft paper rocks!

Materials used:
Stamps: Paper Makeup Stamps - Melody Fairy

Coloring: Promarkers, Flexmarkers

Inks: TH Distress ink - Tea Dye
Papers: Bearly Mine Designs freebie - Striped paper; Light blue and white pattern paper is my own creation; White and kraft papers from my stash
Dies: Spellbinders -
Standard Circles Larges, Lacy Circles; Memory Box - Fabulous Phlox
Punches: Heyda - Flower Border
Embellishments: Ranger Stickles - Diamond; Self Adhesive Rhinestones; Ribbon from my stash


I'd like to participate on following challenges:
BearlyMine Challenges - Challenge 89 - Dies and/or punches 10.6
I Love Promarkers - Challenge 171 - All stitched up (promarkers) 11.6
Flutterby Wednesdays - Challenge 243 - Anything goes with flutterby 11.6
Creatalicious Challenges - Challenge 50 - For girls 12.6
Joanna Sheen Challenge - Spots & stripes 12.6
Crafty Ribbons Challenge - Challenge 47 - Circles (w ribbon) 13.6
Totally Papercrafts - Challenge 170 - More then 3 different dies or punches 13.6
Allsorts Challenge - Week 210 - In the garden 13.6
ChocolateCoffeeCards - Challenge 40 - Fantasy or fairy 14.6
Sketch and Stash Challenge - Challenge 115 - Sketch (+gems & glitter)16.6
Di's Digi Designs Challenge - Beautiful borders 21.6

Thank you for looking!
Hugs & smiles
Eret

30 comments:

  1. Blue works so well with Kraft Eret and this really is such a pretty card and so beautifully embellished.

    Thanks so much for joining in at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, Eret, this is gorgeous!!! Fabulous use of the Kraft paper. I love your sweet flowers, and what an adorable image you've created!
    <3 Emily L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card! Love how you've colored the image and how you used the kraft for accents - gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card Eret and thanks for joining my challenge this week over at Allsorts
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous Eret!!thank you for joining us at BMC hope to see you again soon
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really fabulous card Eret love the design
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Eret, love the image too, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card Eret. I love the pretty image, wonderful colouring and gorgeous flowers. I love the Kraft with the pale blue.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A very pretty card, nice to see you have decorated the inside too.
    Thank you for your entry in the crafty ribbons circles challenge
    P x

    ReplyDelete
  10. How pretty! one of my favorite stamps too! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really pretty card, thanks for joining us at crafty ribbons challenge, Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card! Thank you so much for joining our Bearly Mine Challenge. Good luck!

    Hugs, Natascha

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow stunning card ,love the image and your colours and layout are beautiful
    thanks for joining us at I love promarkers and good luck
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gosh, this is so pretty Eret..gorgeous image and colouring love how you used the kraft paper..
    Thanks for joining in with us at Flutter By Wednesday..

    Luv CHRISSYxx.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your card is beautiful the blue looks lovely with the kraft and the added details look lovely too. Thank you for joining in the fun with us at Sketch n Stash x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Absolutely gorgeous Eret, what a wonderful image! I love the colours you chose... the blue works perfectly with the kraft. Well done!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card, I like the image the colours and the embellishments,Thanks for joining in with us at Sketch N Stash, Good Luck.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Absolutely lovely Eret. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello again Eret,

    I wanted to mail you but I seem to have lost your e.mail address, could you please drop me a mail brenda@ibas.co.uk.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful card Eret and Kraft is lovely combined with any other paper, stunning result. xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Stunning card Eret - the image is gorgeous and so beautifully coloured.
    Thanks for playing along at TPC this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Really stunning work! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Ribbons, hope to see you again next time :-) Elaine DT -xxx-
    p.s I have a blog hop with candy from Crafty Ribbons if you would like to pop by and enter :-) http://www.sparklingblackrose-craftmylife.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/all-crafts-challenge-blog-hop-and.html

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Eret, not sure if the gate and fence match, would think so coming from the same company sorry can't help but glad you entered the candy.xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Eret, that's beautiful! Congrats on winning top 3 at I love promarkers. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Eret, thanks for your input re the cards for the residence, I didn't even think of the easel cards but yes they are easy and lovely so will make examples for them with those too...thanks xxx

    You also won at polkadoodles congrats sweetie.xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Eret, this is SO pretty! LOVE the kraft color layers on it - and too funny you had it on hand and didn't know it. I love when that happens. I always forget about Kraft papers - and they look great with just about any colors. Your image is sooooooooooo sweet! Love the colors, and sparkly wings, not to mention her sweet face. Your shading looks terrific. Very pretty flowers and background papers - plus your card's interior is beautiful, too! A wonderful card, Miss Eret! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  27. A fabulous card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "For the Girls” challenge.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge.

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT Creatalicious Challenges)

    ReplyDelete
  28. It looks fantastic, sweetie! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Stash!
    Hugs, Ally

    ReplyDelete
  29. Eret, congratulations on top 3 winner at sketch n stash this week! I found it while doing the feline playful winners hugs, de

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...