Monday, June 3, 2013

Summer blooms

Hello again. Have you visited Stamping Sensations blog already? If not, please do. Yesterday started fantastic challenge with fabulous prize. I'm so lucky to be a guest designer on their June challenge. I can't describe how happy I am for this opportunity. Thank you, Brenda, so much for the honor to be your guest designer. 
The theme for this months challenge is super easy: Summer Blooms.


I made a pocket card with some flowers. Flowers are die cut with Spellbinder Rose Creations dies. I inked them and also butterflies with TH Tattered Rose distress ink and spritzed with Tattered Angel Glimmer Mists: Coral Reef and Crushed Shells. Inside of the rose are made with MemoryBox Cherry Blossom dies and I colored them with Promarker (Buttercup). Flourish die cut is slightly inked with TH Pine Needles and Memento Pear Tart inks.


Pattern paper is from Prima Botanical collection. I inked the edges with TH Tea Dye distress ink. I made holes paper piercer and draw lines with white gel pen to mimic stitching. Spellbinder Label Four die cuts are inked with Tattered Rose distress ink. Inside of the card is a pocket.


Materials used:
Papers: Prima - Botanical Collectin A4 paper pad; White and cream papers from my stash
Inks: TH Distress Inks - Tea Dye, Tattered Rose, Pine Needle; Memento - Pear Dart
Coloring: Buttercup Promarker; Pergamano - White gel pen
Punches: MS - 3in1 butterflies
Dies: Spellbinder - Rose Creations, Radiant Rectangles, Label Four sm; Cheery Lynn Designs - Fanciful Flourish Right
Embellishments: Viva Decor pearl pen - Ice White; Beads, lace and acetate strips from my stash


I'd like to participate on following challenges:
SimonSays Stamps Challenge - Challenge 29 - Anything goes
MilkCoffeeChallenge - Load on the flowers
Crafting When We Can Challenges - Challenge 45 - Punches and/or die cuts 
Fitztown Challenge Blog - Challenge 1 - Anything goes 
CardManiaChallenges - Challenge 22 - Shabby chic 

Thank you for looking!
Hugs & smiles
Eret

16 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, thank for joining us a fitztown for our very first challenge xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning Eret. Your flowers look amazing and I love the delicate papers and beautiful detailing you have added.
    Congrats on your well deserved GDT spot.
    hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is stunning!! Absolutely gorgeous!!


    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    Also, if you have time, please Make a Card for Maddy! And there is a fab Giveaway too!

    hugs...
    Melissa
    Simon Says DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a wonderful creation with great attention to detail. Thanks for sharing your talent with us at our very first Challenge. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Fitztown DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is truly beautiful! Love all the added detail you added....thanks so much for joining us @ CWWC & hope to see you back again for our next challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Eret! I am able to sit up for very short periods of time, so am visiting your blog today. Thank you, for your very sweet comments on my blog, and for letting me know I had won a prize on Digi Makeover! How exciting. Now, as for this card... I have pinned it more than once. What a GORGEOUS fold. I had not considered using the business size for a combination easel - gift card holder. Marvelous idea, and I will be using it for sure. Love the "v" in the front with the pretty flowers, and your lovely computer-generated sentiment. Not sure what it says LOL - but gorgeous like the card. Beautiful colors - so soft and serene. Thanks for thinking of me, and for sharing your wonderful artwork. hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  7. Admirable card Eret you have made amazing roses which I just love...beautiful card.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very,very good creation,I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely beautiful Eret! I love the gorgeous flowers and the lovely lace edge on the front of the card. The colours you chose are wonderful too.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do apologise I have been so long getting here Eret, I've not bee too well for a few days and not been on the computer much.

    But I so wanted to say what a beautiful card you created for us, lovely colours and design and those flowers are just beautiful.

    Our thanks for being our Guest Designer at Stamping Sensations and for sharing your creativity with us.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is beautiful. Love the colours and design. Thank you for joining us at Card Mania Challenges.

    Evie DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful just love those colours and the flowers
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sorry it has taken a while to get here Eret. Just wanted to say your GDT place is very well deserved and your summer blooms creation is stunning! You are one very talented lady. Great to have you with us this month x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such a beautiful card, Eret, you have really done us proud for your GDT spot, which is very well deserved!

    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...