Monday, June 3, 2013

Thanks!

Hello my sweet friends. This card goes to all my sweet blog buddies. You are amazing friends. Your nice comments about my cards makes me so happy. "I can no other answer make, but thanks and thanks"


It's Monday again and it's time for a new challenge over the Paper Makeup Stamps Digi Makeover challenge blog. This week theme is Sentiment Focus. So it's perfect chance to skip the coloring of the image and use a sentiment as focal point. If you don't have any sentiment stamps there is a fabulous choice of word art on PMS, or you can make your own using your regular word processing program.


I made an easel card to show off two wonderful sentiments from Everyday thanks digi set. Card it self is very simple. Thanks to die cuts it looks fancy but was easy to make. I really love how it turned out. I probably make more of these in other colors as well.


Below is a photo of the inside. I have to make at least one more similar card. I can see a perfect place for a pocket :)

Meanwhile go over to the Paper Makeup Stamps blog to get inspired by my very talented team mates. I'll come back later to share another card I made last week.

Materials used:
Stamps: Paper Makeup Stamps - Everyday thanks

Inks: Dovecraft - Berry Purple

Papers: White and purple papers from my stash
Dies: Spellbinders Nestabilities - Radiant Rectangles; Cheery Lynn Die - Mini Dimensional Butterflies with Angel Wings; Marianne Design Creatables - Flower & leaves
Embellishments: Viva Decor Pearl Pen - Ice White;
Self Adhesive Rhinestones; Ribbons from my stash

I'd like to participate on following challenges
Fab 'n' Funky Challenges - Challenge 173 - For girls
Flutterby Wednesdays - Challenge 242 - A recipe (flowers, at least 1 butterfly and die-cut/punch)
Simon Says Stamps Challenge - Anything goes
Crafty Ribbons Challenge - Challenge 46 - Anything goes with ribbon
Addicted to Stamps Challenge - Challenge 57 - Bingo (ribbon, flowers, text sentiment)
 
Thank you for looking!
Hugs & smiles
Eret

18 comments:

  1. Fabulous easel card Eret! Love the dies you used and the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW - stunning easel card - love the cuts! So elegant. Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles this week. Karon, DT Polka Doodles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Eret. I love the design and gorgeous colours with such a beautiful sentiment too.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful Eret, the contrast of white and purple works so well and of course I love the dies, one of my favourite sets.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card!
    Thank for joinin us at Fitztown challenge:)
    Hugs Kaija DT member

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Eret! This card is so gorgeous... Just only two colors but what a great and elegant it is!
    I love it...
    Hugs,
    Ardilla :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all the lacy goodness - thanks so much for sharing it with us at Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so elegant. Love the choice of colours and the sentiment is wonderful. Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Eret; that shape is sooooooo elegant and your card looks really fabolous! Love it!

    Thanks for joining in our challenge at Crafty Ribbons and welcome back Thursday for a new one!
    Crafty Ribbons DT La Vikinga / Charlotta

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a wonderful creation with great attention to detail. Thanks for sharing your talent with us at our very first Challenge. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Fitztown DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous. Love the white and purple. Beautiful sentiments.
    Thank you for joining us at Fitztown
    We're also having a DT Call

    Huggsss,Angelique
    EngelDesignsScrap

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card. Love those pretty dies and sentiments
    Thanks for sharing with us at crafty ribbons
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  14. A beautiful card Eret, love all the gorgeous diecuts!
    Thanks for joining the bingo challenge at Addicted to Stamps Challenge!
    Hugs Kjersti:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing card Eret so pretty with all the die cuts
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is a gorgeous card, thank you for joining us at ATSC 'Bingo Board' Challenge. Hugs Teresa :o)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Eret,
    Just popping over to Congrat you on being one of the winners over at Polkadoodles :) I wanted to come & see your design, which btw is wonderful. I love the colour & I think it is absolutely gorgeous. I haven't made an easel card in a while. Thank you so much for sharing & the inspiration. Hugz, Lisa.

    P.S Would love for you to come, visit & like :) Also why not come & join us for our first blog prompt challenge? You may just get featured on my blog :)

    Dreamtime Designs: www.etsy.com/shop/DreamtimeDesigns
    Blog: http://dreamtimedesigns.blogspot.com.au
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/DreamtimeDesigns
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/DreamtimeDsigns
    Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/LisaWDesigns

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...