Monday, June 17, 2013

You are so precious

Hello my darling friends. It's time for a new challenge over the Paper Makeup Stamps Digi Makeover challenge blog. This week theme is really easy: Punches and/or Dies.

Sentiment: You are so precious

Never ever had any challenge affected me as last week PMS Kraft Paper challenge did. I fell in love with Kraft paper. It is perfect matting layer. I love it! 
I used lovely Color Kid Valentine on my card. I think she is adorable not only for Valentine's day cards but also for Birthday card for someone special or even a Thank you card. She is colored with Pro- and Flexmarkers. I also added Glossy Accents to the heart and stickles to her bow and scarf.


Inside of the card is kept simple. Layout is similar as front of the card, I just added few butterflies on there.

Inside of the card.

Take a look to the Paper Makeup Stamps blog to see fabulous cards my very talented team mates has made to inspire you. 

Materials used:
Stamps: Paper Makeup Stamps - Color Kid with Valentine

Coloring: Promarkers, Flexmarkers
Inks: TH Distress ink - Tea Dye; Memento - Lady Bug (on flowers)
Papers:
CraftworksCard card base, Free pattern papers; Kraft paper from my stash
Dies: Spellbinders - Floral Ovals; Memory Box - Fabulous Phlox
Punches: Heyda border punch; MS - 3 in 1 Classic Butterflies

Embellishments: Ranger Stickles - Cotton Candy; Ranger - Glossy Accents;  White  ribbon from my stash (colored with marker)

I'd like to participate on following challenges:
Bearly Mine Challenges - Anything goes 17.6 
Crafty Ribbons Challenge - Anything goes w ribbon 19.6 
CharismaCardz - Digis only 19.6
Di's Dgidesigns Challenge - Beautiful borders 21.6 

Sweet Stop Sketches - It's a girl thing w a sketch 21.6
Card Mania Challenges - Use kraft paper 28.6
 
Thank you for your visit!
Hugs & smiles
Eret

12 comments:

  1. So very pretty and feminine Eret and lovely soft pinks.

    A long time back I bought som Paper Makeup stamps and I really should dig them out again, although there is one sentiment I use very often 'Angels are Friednds..........'

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh! oh! oh! SO BEAUTIFUL, Eret! Your blog post title is perfect for this cute little beauty. I loved being among my mom (or grandma's) stuff when I was little. it feel good to be among their "pretty" things and pretend. While the pinks are lovely, and so are your beautiful red roses, I especially like the brown layers - really brings out the pretty pinks! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fabulous card! Love the kraft paper and all your sweet details.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card Eret I just love the image and the colours you've used the kraft paper looks fab. thank you for the lovely comment on my card
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card Eret. I love the sweet image, gorgeous papers and your flowers look so beautiful too.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is very sweet, Eret! Such a fabulous girlie design. Thanks for playing with The Sweet Stop this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty, I love the beautiful papers and the layout is fabulous
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eret you did a great job!
    These are my favourite colours.
    Love the design on the inside of the card.
    Hugs
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so precious! Love the sweet colors and the beautiful flowers! Thanks so much for using this week's The Sweet Stop sketch!
    {hugs}
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an absolutely beautiful card - perfect for the Beautiful Borders challenge at Di's Digi Designs
    Thanks for joining in, good luck and hope to see you next time too, Donna ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Eret, I love this! Your layering is beautiful. That Kraft card goes so well with the pinks, it has a lovely summery feel to it. Maddy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...