Monday, July 22, 2013

Birthday hello

Hello my friends! I haven't been very active in blog-land lately. I hoped because I have a vacation I can devote more time on my crafty on-line friends but it hasn't happened yet. One week is gone already from my vacation. It was really busy time. I tell you a secret. Something is changed since last Monday. I'm a year older now. Oh boy, I don't even want to think of the number that comes next year...
Enough from that. It's time for a new challenge over the Paper Makeup Stamps Digi Makeover challenge blog. This week we have another easy challenge: Color it. All you have to too is hand color a digi image and you can win some adorable digis from PMS shop.


I used lovely Chatty Cathy Fairy on my project. She is colored with pro- and flexmarkers. I made another post-it notes holder with easel card on top. I truly love to make these. It is like a gift and a card at the same time. 
 

I had some troubles with making it. I just couldn't decide what i want. I made the base of it and easel stand and i was really happy with it. But then I started to put together the front of the card, I stopped and thought it is too big for it. So I made a regular easel card instead. After the card was ready, I decided that the front panel would be nice on my note pad holder after all. So I destroyed my card and clued the front panel on notes holder easel. In cases like this, I wish i hadn't use so strong clue. I loved the easel card too but this one is much better :)

I love Cheery Lynn Design Fanciful Flourish die. Last month I made my own stamp from this die for a wedding card (which I haven't shared yet). The stamp came out fantastic. I stamped it with Versamark ink to the first sheet of post-it note paper. It makes the inside a bit more prettier :)

Materials used:
Stamps: Paper Makeup Stamps -
Chatty Cathy Fairy
Coloring: Promarkers, Flexmarkers
Inks: Memento - Angel Pink, Versamark

Papers: Bearly Mine Design - Roses Dreams; White and pink papers from my stash
Dies: Spellbinders -
Radiant Rectangles, Floral Ovals, Label Four Small; Cheery Lynn Designs - Fanciful Flourish Right; Marianne Design Creatables - Flower & leaves LR0106

Punches: Martha Stewart - 3 in 1 Classic Butterflies
Embellishments: 
Ranger Stickles - Crystal, Cotton Candy;  Special Delivery by Helz Cuppleditch Gems - Snowflake; Ranger - Glossy Accents

I'd like to participate on following challenges:
Crafting for All Seasons - Bingo (pink, flowers, blue) 23.7
Bearly Mine Challenges - Color challenge  23.7
I Love Promarkers - Anything goes  23.7
Inky Impressions Challenges - Summer 23.7
CharismaCardz - Girly 24.7
Delightful Sketches - Celebrate w glitter bling and sparkly things 24.7
Cardmania Challenges - Pearls and or gems 25.7
Totally Papercrafts - Make your own flovers  25.7
Sparkle 'n' Sprinkle Creative Challenges - Anything but card 30.7
Marianne Design Divas - Layer it up (Marianne design dies) 13.8

Thank you for your visit!
Hugs & smiles
Eret

19 comments:

  1. Sorry I've been such a bad blogger the last few weeks Eret and hands up and admit this is mostly copy and paste, but just wanted to thank you for your visits whilst I have been poorly and say hello, hopefully when we return from holiday I will back to normal - whatever that is !

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belated Birthday wishes Eret, I hope you had a fabulous day.
    This is gorgeous. Such a fabulous design, beautiful image and wonderful detailing. I love the way you have used the Cheery Lynn die.
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eret, this is fabulous! So pretty. I love the image, and all the diecuts. And using the die to make a stamp - so clever! I must try that. Hope you had a lovely birthday.

    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great project!! I love that it is a post-it note holder!! Great idea. And Chatty Cathy is so adorable!! Thanks for joining us at the Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenges this month.
    Hugs, Barbara SNSCC Coordin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Belated Birthday wishes Eret. This is fabulous such a great idea using a post-it note pad.The image is so pretty
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card and a beautiful gift idea.love the dies you have used
    Thanks for joining us at I love promarkers and good luck
    Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic project Eret! Happy Belated birthday to you too! I hope you had fun!
    Thank you for playing Bingo with us at Crafting For All Seasons this time!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty!! Thank you for playing along with the Inky Impressions Challenge!
    Danni-Inky Impressions DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome project! Great design and so many wonderful details. Thanks for joining us at Card Mnaia Challenges. Good luck and hope you'll join us again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday Eret, I hope you had a fabulous day!
    I love the project you did, what a cute image and as always, you coloured it perfectly.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Smashing Eret. Lovely design. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely gorgeous...Thanks for playing along with us at Totally Paper crafts this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a sweet card. Thanks for playing with Charisma
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome project! So gorgeous and what a fabulous design. Thanks for joining at Inky Impressions.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fantastic creation hun, great idea & I love the dies you have used!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Delightful Challenges this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. A gorgeous creation.

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week and good luck.

    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy belated Birthday, Eret! Darling project, and so cute to make the post-it note holder an easel card! The pages DO look prettier with that versamark image on them. But your little Chatty Cathy Fairy is the sweetest ever! Just darling. And... you are just a baby. The next number is but a number LOL - I am old as dirt, and still find each day such an adventure, and a privilege --- after all, I get to interact with lovely people such as yourself! xox

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy Birthday!!!
    I love this card its amazing!!!!
    I love everything you did here and all the work you put into it.
    Hugs
    Sandy

    Enjoy the rest of your vacation

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a great layers project, lovely idea !!
    Thanks for joining in at Marianne Design Diva's monthly challenge, please join again..
    Goodluck,
    Hugs Blankina DT MDD

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...