Monday, July 1, 2013

Vacation

Hello my friends! Finally it's July. It's my favorite month of the year!
It's Monday, and like any other Monday, it's time for a new challenge over the Paper Makeup Stamps Digi Makeover challenge blog. This week theme is Vacation


Sentiment: Congratulations
I made this card red-blue and white in honor of my American friends. It's a bit early, but 'cause I'm without Internet connection on July 4th, I'll say it now: Happy Independence Day! We celebrate 4th of July every year :) It's my moms Birthday. This year she decided that she wants to get a year older in Sweden. So that's where we are going. We take a short cruise over the Baltic Sea.


I used Jack Fairy on my card. It is so fun to build stone towers on the beach. I thought he is suitable on vacation theme  Birthday card. He is colored with pro- and flexmarkers. I added some stickers to his wings. Pattern papers are all made by me. I also added digital stitching's to them. Stars are cut out with scissors and I covered them with Glossy Accents. Very simple card.

Materials used:
Stamps: Paper Makeup Stamps - Jack Fairy

Coloring: Promarkers, Flexmarkers

Inks: TH distress ink - Tea Dye
Papers: Pattern papers are my designed; CraftworksCard card base; Kraf paper from my stash
Dies: Spellbinders - Postage Stamps
Embellishments: Ranger Stickles - Diamond; Ranger - Glossy Accents


I'd like to participate on following challenges:
SimonSays Stamps Challenge - Anything goes 2.7
Perfect Sentiments Challenge - Red, white and blue 2.7
Delightful Sketches - Red, white, blue 3.7
DRS Designs Blog - Birthday 3.7
The Sketchy Challenges - Sketch 5.7
Di's Digi Designs Challenge - Summer fun 5.7
Sentimental Sundays - All things digital 6.7
Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Wings 7.7
Creatalicious Challenges - All about summer 14.7
OneCrazyStamper.com - Kraft 30.7

Thank you for your visit!
Hugs & smiles
Eret

12 comments:

  1. A lovely card Eret so summery I love the colours
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card and coloring. Have fun celebrating your mom's birthday in Sweden.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's s perfect card for the theme and for 4th July Eret and so beautifully laid out.

    Enjoy your trip to Sweden, it's a beautiful Country.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card.. Love the colors.. Thanks for joining us over at Perfect Sentiments. Hope to see you again..

    DT Pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eeret, what a delightful patriotic card - love the colors of course, but your shading in the sand, and the little boy is beautiful. I find it difficult to shade using darker colors - so my heart especially admires the skill in others. I like the way your card feels not only patriotic, but summery - with the horizontal stripes - I ESPECIALLY like the stripes on a diagonal in the die cut stars. I wanted to e-mail you about your recent message on my blog, but there was no return address, and I dont' see one here -- TOTALLY CRACKED ME UP when you said, "Your smashed rosett is awesome. I love how it looks. I'd like to make it too but rolling it over with a chair seems very time consuming" -- thanks for always bringing a smile to my face in your remarks haha Enjoy a wonderful cruise across the Baltic, and happy birthday to your mom! Have a lovely week, Eret! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card Eret. I love the delightful image, your colouring is wonderful and the papers look fabulous.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous :) I love the colours you used and the lovely design. Thank you for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge. Hugs, Dawny x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eret, what an interesting image you used! Thank you for creating this lovely card celebrating the holiday of your American friends. Your papers and stars are perfect for this holiday. May you have a blessed time celebrating the 4th with your mother! Thank you for sharing your art with us at The Perfect Sentiment Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card, Eret! Have a wonderful trip to Sweden. I passed through very briefly about 30 years ago on my way to Norway - stunning coastal scenery between Gothenburg and Oslo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Super colours just love the papers and the image is just so different..Thank you for joining us in The Sketchy Challenges ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice card. Thank you for joining us at One Crazy Stamper.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card and thks for joining us over at One Crazy Stamper..Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...