Monday, August 12, 2013

Mini bag

Hello my friends! It's time for a new challenge over the Paper Makeup Stamps Digi Makeover challenge blog. This week our theme is: Anything but card. I can't wait to see your projects. Don't forget to use a digi image on it.
I made a small gift bag. You can see a fabulous tutorial on Silvey's Craftroom. I changed the position of scoring lines for A4 size paper. I used flower from Color It - Summer digi set and printed three of them, each smaller then other. Flowers and die cut leaves are colored with Promarkers. I added Stickles to the edges of flower petals and glitter to leaves.


Blue layer under the sentiment is covered with glitter. I placed the double sided adhesive sheet to the white paper and run it through the die-cut machine with Decorative Label die. I didn't want to waste the adhesive paper so I cut another decorative label from center of it. Maybe I need it for another project :) Then I peeled off protective sheet and covered it with blue glitter. 


I also covered top of the bag with glitter. I punched two decorative borders and colored them with Promarkers. Ribbon is attached with brads. I attached brads after the front of the decorative border was clued down and before adhering the sides to the inside of the bag. After that I clued rest of the top border to inside. That way base of the brads is not shown.



Sentiment: Most beautiful moments in life often comes as a surprise
Pattern paper I used for the bag is one sided. I didn't want to leave inside of the bag white so I colored it with Distress Ink Bag is hold together with Velcro. Tiny magnets would be much better but I don't have any.


Opened bag
Now visit the Paper Makeup Stamps Digi Makeover challenge blog to see all those wonderful projects my talented team mates made for this week. You can also find instructions how to participate in the challenge.

Materials used:
Stamps: Paper Makeup Stamps -
Color It - Summer digi set; 
Coloring: Promarkers
Inks: TH Distress ink - Tea Dye (edges of pattern paper), Faded Jeans (inside of the bag)
Papers:  Cart-us - Christmas Papers; White paper and adhesiev paper from my stash
Dies: Spellbinders -
  Label One Small,
Decorative Labels One, Foliage
Punches: Heyda - Flower border
Embellishments:
Ranger Stickles - Icicles;
Dovecraft - Berry brads; Ribbon, blue and green glitter from my stash; Heyda - clear gem (colored with marker)

I'd like to participate on following challenges:
BearlyMine Challenges - Tic tac toe(digi images, sentiment, flowers) 12.8
Delightful Sketches - Make it pop 14.8
Crafty Ribbons Challenge - Anything goes with ribbon 14.8
Sparkle 'n' Sprinkle Creative Challenges - color challenge 31.8

Thank you for your visit!
Hugs & smiles
Eret

18 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous.
    A wonderful creation with great attention to details.
    Well done Eret.
    Hugs,
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, Eret!
    What a great idea and really good pattern for the bag...
    Love the colors and the result is fantastic!
    Hugs,
    Ardilla :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable! Love your colors and the flower looks awesome1 So clever to stack them together like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful Eret. I really love the design, gorgeous flower and the colours are wonderful.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful bag Eret I love the flower
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Eret
    Lovely creation, lovely colours, the project is great and lovely colouring too.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what a gorgeous little bag and such a fabulous looking flower. Thanks for joining in with our Anything goes with Ribbon challenge at Crafty Ribbons this time.
    hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is so beautiful, Eret! Your colouring of the leaves and flower are brilliant! Love it

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely creation Eret, i like the colors that you used.

    Hermien

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW Eret what a gorgeous gift bag. Beautiful colours and love the flowers..Thank you for joining us at Bearly-Mine challenges for this weeks challenge and hoping you join us again soon. Good luck..Hugs Lozzy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Eret, this is a beautiful little gift bag, or a wonderful way to stash some goodies and tags in it. Your flower is so pretty, and the colors are bright and cheery. Thank you for showing the fold that is needed to make the gift bag. Really sweet. You've been pinned! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful creation, love the colours you have used & the inside looks great!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Delightful Challenges this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just back from my hols so popping in to say hello Eret and look at your work which is great at always. Catch you again as soon as the dreaded washing is done.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous, thank you for taking part in this weeks Crafty Ribbons challenge, Why not visit my blog and enter my blog candy ! Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a gorgeous design - such a clever little bag and I just love that flower hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous design, everything just perfectly placed. Thanks for joining us in the Creative Challenge at Sparkle N Sprinkle.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! Wow and WOW!! This project looks amazing!! The leaves are amazing. Great job!
    Hugs
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi, Eret! Too funny, I am back with my Sparkle n Sprinkle hat on to thank you for joining the color challenge on the blog, and to say once again, how lovely your designer project is - smile - hugs, de

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...