Monday, August 5, 2013

You are my sunshine

Hello my friends! It's time for a new challenge over the Paper Makeup Stamps Digi Makeover challenge blog. This week our theme is: Sunny Days.

Sentiment: You are my sunshine
For this challenge I colored up lovely Danni Fairy. Usually I don't color the background of the image but this time I thought I'll try. There is nothing better then walk in the meadow in sunny day with few puffy clouds in the sky :) Decorative corners are cut from one of the Spellbinder Radiant Rectangles die-cut.


First I planed to put some flowers to my cards and different sentiment witch I made but I didn't like it. All the left over pieces looked so nice together so I just had to share them on picture below. I can make another card from them :)


Go over to the Paper Makeup Stamps Digi Makeover challenge blog to see what my talented team mates made for this week. And we have a new designer. Welcome to the team Hermien!

Materials used:
Stamps: Paper Makeup Stamps -
Danni Fairy
Coloring: Promarkers, Flexmarkers
Inks: TH Distress ink - Tea Dye
Papers: Bearly Mine Design - Summer Roses; White and purple papers from my stash
Dies: Spellbinders -
  Label Four Small;
Spellbinder Radiant Rectangles
Embellishments:
Viva Decor Pearl Pen - Ice White; Ranger Stickles - Diamond; Gelly Roll - Clear Star (on butterlies wings);
Divine Twine Eco-Luxe Bakers Twine - Plum purple; Pergamano - White gel pen

I'd like to participate on following challenges:
Top Tip Tuesday - Spooled item 5.8
Simon Says Stamp Blog - Anything goes 5.8 

Cute Card Thursday - Anything goes 6.8 -1
Totally Papercrafts - Inspired by a song (Walking on sunshine) 8.8
Delicious Doodles Challenge - Anything goes 8.8
Sketch and Stash Challenge - Sketch 11.8

Milk Coffee Challenge - Show us those coloring skills 14.8
Addicted to Stamps Challenge - Wonderful wings 17.8
MinuMinu.ee - "Sa oled minu päike" 20.8
OneCrazyStamper.com - Birthday 30.8


Thank you for your visit!
Hugs & smiles
Eret

12 comments:

  1. Could she be any more carefree or delightful, Eret? Is this a self-portrait? :-) Just darling, and SO PRETTY, too! Love the matching interior and the pretty flowers. Of course I pinned it. I am in love with your card style, Eret. hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eret this is amazing looking!
    Nice coloring and the background is fantastic done.
    Hugs,
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card! I love the image you used! I love that rose patterned paper you used! It looks vintage, and I love that! :)

    Thanks for joining the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge!
    Laura :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your background is stunning! Looks just like she's walking in a field of grass.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card, what a fabulous image, and your colours and papers are brilliant, thank you for sharing with us at Delicious Doodles this week, good luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty image and card eret - even your left overs are stunning!! hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is pretty. Love the design with the sewing,pearls and flowers. Thanks for playing at Top Tip Tuesday and good luck. Hope to see you back tuesday for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member at Top Tip Tuesday xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful card Eret. I love the cute image, wonderful colouring and gorgeous papers too.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is so pretty, i love this make



    Thanks for playing at DD

    Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog - Tiggertastic

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab card, such pretty colours! Thanks for joining in our challenge at Sketch N Stash! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a lovely card Eret love the design and you did a wonderful job on your background
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful image.. FAB Coloring too.. And I love the frame work.. looks like a mirror.. :o) And your photos of the card are Beautiful! :o)
    Thank you for joining us at ATSC! :o) Hugs Sol :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...