Monday, September 2, 2013

Dream as if you'll live forever

Hello my friends! It's Monday again. Only nice thing about Mondays is that it is time for another Paper Makeup Stamps Digi Makeover challenge. This week we want to see Pearls and Lace on your project.
I made this card yesterday. Because it was raining outside I felt I want something bright on my card. It turned out a bit too bright but I like it anyway. The sentiment is named Dream as though you'll live forever.

I have never put a flower on top of the butterfly but why not. I think it looks like a big butterfly comes with flowers and covers all the the land with lovely bright flowers. I know I'm strange some time.
I used Gelly Roll gel pen to add sparkle to the card. It's hard to see it on the photo so I just say there it is. Stitching are sparkling and so is the layer under the sentiment (tiny yellow peaks, looks like a small sun rays to me) and on embossed scallops on the Round Lily layer.
Take a look to the Paper Makeup Stamps Digi Makeover challenge blog to see all those wonderful cards my talented team mates made for this week. You can also find instructions how to participate in the challenge

Materials used: 
Stamps: Paper Makeup Stamps - Dream as though you'll live forever
Inks: Memento - Dandelion

Papers:  Country Companions - Sunshine Meadows; White and yellow papers from my stash
Dies:
Marianne Design - Anja Lace; Spellbinders - Standard Circles Larges; Nellie's Multi frames - Round Lily; Memory Box Die - Fabulous Phlox; Cheery Lynn Die - Fanciful Flourish Right
Embellishments: Viva Decor Pearl Pen - Ice White; Lace from my stash; Gelly Roll - Clear Star
 
I'd like to participate on following challenges:
Simon Says Stamp Blog - Anything goes 3.9
Charisma Cardz - One 4.9
Cute Card Thursday - Things w wings 4.9
Delightful Sketches - Make the cut 4.9
Allsorts Challenge - It's all about the sentiment 6.9
Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Bingo (Die cuts, Sparkle, Stitching) 8.9
Marianne Design Divas - Summer sun 14.9
 
Thank you for your visit!
Hugs & smiles
Eret


14 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Eret, i love it!

    Hermien

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful bright and uplifting card Eret. I love the design, wonderful butterfly and beautiful sentiment too.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really beautiful Eret, I always think yellows make such an inviting card and the design with the butterfly placed at the bottom so delicately is lovely.

    I am so pleased you have shared it with us at Allsorts this week, it fits the them perfectly.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is simply beautiful Eret love the colours you've used
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is simply beautiful Eret love the colours you've used
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, Eret! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How gorgeous, Eret! So sunny and happy with a beautiful sentiment. The layers you have chosen, with the die cuts, are so elegant and cheerful! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful sentiment, love the layout too, thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Eret, I love the bright yellow and I love that pretty paper you used. The sentiment is wonderful too.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card hun, love the colours & the flower looks fab!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Delightful Challenges this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. absolutely gorgeous! love the bright and happy yellow (though i see you've used 2 types of embellishments - the pearls and the lace). thank you for sharing at Charisma!

    ReplyDelete
  12. STUNNING and love the flower among the butterfly. Gorgeous colour and style as always...love this card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a stunning colour combo and gorgeous sentiment - love it hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...