Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Welcome Little Princess

Hello my friends! Last week I was in search of new blog design. Some days everything changed in an hours. I tried different backgrounds and templates. I liked them at first but some time later I decided that it is not me. By now I think I'm happy with it. I have few small changes I want to make but it can wait.
Sentiment: "Welcome little Princess"
Today I have a baby card to share with you. As you probably know, I like stitching on cards. But because I don't have sewing machine I either use digitally drawn stitches with digi papers or pierce small holes to the pattern and draw lines with pen. I like digi stitching more (and it's much easier for me), but some times (like with this card) I forgot to use them with digi papers. I think I need to make a big wall sign with text: "Digi papers = digi stitching" I had to do a lot of piercing with this card. It was all worth it!
 
 
The edges of pattern papers was inked with distress ink. Pearl swirls are made with Pearl Pen. Next time I'll put pearl dots closer to each other. I used Versamark pen to draw the guide lines where to put pearls. The lacy edge in front of the card is made with MS border punch. I kept the leftover hearts from white paper and glued them to the holes of pink paper. These little hearts are covered with Stickles.

Inside of the card

Materials used:
Stamps: Freebie Precious Moment Baby

Coloring: Promarkers, Flexmarkers

Inks: TH distress ink - Warn Lipstick
Papers: PhotoShop patterns by
auRoraBor; CraftworksCard card base; White paper from my stash
Dies: Spellbinders - Lacy Ovals, Label 4 sm, Star Circles; Joy crafts - Butterfly Edge

Punches: Martha Stuart - Lace Heart, 3 in 1 Classic Butterflies
Embellishments: Ranger Stickles - Crystal; Viva Decor Pearl Pen - Ice White; Ribbon and twine from my stash; Pergamano - White gel pen


I'd like to participate on following challenges:
I Love Promarkers - Anything goes 24.9
Crafty Ribbons Challenge - Anything goes w ribbon 25.9
Delightful Sketches - Buttons and bows 25.9
Crafts 4 Eternity - Cute kids 26.9
Totally Papercrafts - Happy Birthday Baby 26.9
Scribble and Scrap Crafts - Anything goes 27.9
Allsorts Challenge - Button up 27.9
Bearly Mine Challenges - Anything goes 30.9
CardMakin Mamas - For the kids 3.10
CardMania Challenges - Cute as a button 4.10

Thank you for your visit!
Hugs & smiles
Eret

20 comments:

  1. This is simply stunning Eret! Love the image but most of all I love your attention to detail with the fabulous use of the die cuts and all that paper pricking! Really beautiful.

    Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble & Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Väga ilus õrn kaart! Blogi on ka kena välimuse saanud!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning Eret. I love the cute image coloured so beautifully and the papers and details you have added are all gorgeous.
    Your new look blog looks fabulous too.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card, cute image and super colours.
    A wonderful creation with great attention to details.
    Hugs,
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card, cute image and super colours.
    A wonderful creation with great attention to details.
    Hugs,
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the butterflies. Cute image. Thanks for joining our Buttons and Bows Challenge at Delightful Challenges.

    ~~Chris
    DC-DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just stunning! Love the image and the stitching looks great. Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. ohhhhh such a sweet card, Eret - While the image is very pretty, and the background papers look amazing, my favorite part is your carefully placed little layered heart borders. The inside of your card is just as beautiful as your exterior. WOW. hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  9. First of all have to say I really like the nice clean fresh feel of your new look blog Eret.

    And you card is a delight from that really delicate butterfly border to that sweet image plus an easel card which are my favourite style.

    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Eret, such a sweet card, lovely papers, MS edging on your card and the insert and image are gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for joining us at Allsorts Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW, what a darling card. Your image is so sweet and I love that butterfly border. This card will be a keeper for the recipient I'm sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I recently bought this butterfly die too and I love it. It's so versatile, isn't it? Beautiful card! Thanks for playing with us at Crafty ribbons! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's so beautiful, I like the softness that brings butterflies on your card.
    Your coloring is beautiful.
    Thanks for joining us at Craft 4 Eternity !

    ReplyDelete
  16. So adorable Eret! I love the butterfly border! Been saving up to be able to get that myself :) And I love how you added the hearts from one border to the other, so clever!!
    <3 Emily L.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Eret, what a stunning card and so fresh looking, the design is fab, thankyou for sharing it with us at Allsorts this week Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, Eret! This is such a beautiful card and so stunningly coloured too. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is a fabulous card, thank you so much for joining us at Bearly Mine Designs this week.
    Pauline
    x
    P.S. I have candy on my blog if you would like to take a look http://craftingwithcotnob.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a lovely card!
    Thank you for sharing it with us at Card Mania Challenge and Good Luck!
    Smiles, Kaly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...