Sunday, October 20, 2013

Baby Boy


Hello my friends! Week is almost over but I haven't shared any card on this week. I'm going to correct that mistake. I'm sorry I haven't left comments on your blogs. This month has been really nerve-racking. I wish I could say that it's all over now but it still continues.


Here's a card I made beginning of this month for a new born baby boy named Kris. I have lost my Mojo. Because I didn't had any idea I took inspiration from this beautiful card I saw in Pintrest. I don't have direct link to the blog post but it is made by talented Gretha. I absolutely love her card but I kept my card a bit simpler.
Both pattern papers are made by me. Edges of  them are inked with Blue Jeans distress ink. I forgot to add digital stitching so I had to pierce the holes and draw white lines with a gel pen. 




I used a darling digi from A&T Digital Design named Ashee. I colored him with markers and added some stickles to his wings. 


Die cut hearts and letters are covered with SNS Dimensional glue and Waterfall glitter. 


Inside of the card I tried SNS Stickum Powder. This is really cool thing for adding glitter for stamped image. First stamp the image with VersaMark ink, cover it with Stickum Powder, heat emboss it and cover with glitter, and heat emboss again.


Materials used:
Stamps:
A&T Digital Design - Ashee;  Viva Decor Silicone Stamp - Floral Embellishments
Coloring: Promarkers, Flexmarkers  
Inks: TH distress ink - Blue Jeans; Versamark
Embossing: SNS Stickum Powder
Papers: White and kraft papers from my stash
Dies:
Memory Box Dies - Precious Hearts, Classic Upper Alphabet; Spellbinder - Label Four Small

Punches: Martha Stewart Edge Punch - Lace Heart
Embellishments: SNS Glitters: Waterfall; MeiFlower - White Beaded Pearl Hearts; Ranger Stickles - Diamond; Self Adhesive 5 mm Rhinestones from My Little Ribbon Shop (colored with light blue marker); Pergamano - white gel pen; Doilies 3.5inch from My Little Ribbon Shop
 
I'd like to participate on following challenges:

The Sisterhood of Crafters - Anything goes 20.10 
Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge Blog - Anything goes 20.10
Bearly Mine Challenges - Anything goes 21.10
Fab 'n' Funky Challenges - Spots and stripes 22.10
Milk Coffee Challenge - Spots and dots 23.10
Delightful Sketches - Frame it 23.10
Scribble and Scrap Crafts - Anything goes 24.10
Emerald Faeries - Sparkle 31.10




Thank you for your visit!
Hugs & smiles
Eret

23 comments:

  1. This is just beautiful Eret! Love that image and your colouring, papers are perfect and love the clean layout and embellies. Really lovely card.

    Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Eret. The image is adorable and your papers are wonderful.

    Thank you for joining in with the Scribble & Scrap challenge and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is fabulous Erin!
    Thank for joining us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge
    Greetings Kaija DT-member

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card Eret. I love the cute image coloured so beautifully. The papers, hanging hearts and heart borders look gorgeous and I love the sparkle too.
    Sorry to hear that your month has been so nerve racking, I hope things improve for you soon.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable baby card Eret. Love this image and your heart border is so pretty. Thank you so much for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week. hugs, Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG what a precious creation Eret! Your coloring is awesome and love the embellishments ... so personal and perfect! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘ANYTHING GOES’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty card you have made. It fits the Bearly Mine Challenge this week well of “anything goes”. Thank you for taking part and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Bearly Mine Challenge Blog Design Team)

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a cute and very beautiful card Erit.

    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

    ReplyDelete
  9. As all you lovely blogging friends left such kind massages last week saying you were fine with copy and pastes while I am not up to a lot of typing, I am popping in to say hello and take a peek at your lovely work.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your baby card is stunning! Love the glittery wings and all the sparkle. Stickum powder is lots of fun to use.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable card. Love the image. Thanks for joining our Frame It Challenge at Delightful Challenges.

    ~~Chris
    DC-DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a sweet image and lovely card! I love all the sparkle. I hope your month gets better for you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So beautiful Eret such a sweet image
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous Eret, good to see you back sweetie, hope all's ok.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fabulous card. Love your design. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Delightful Challenges!
    Denise
    Delightful Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. A gorgeous card for a baby boy, Eret! Fabulous colouring too. I am sure your Mojo is just hiding, because this is a fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is a beautiful card Eret!! I love the sparkle on the wings and the colors are just gorgeous! I think your Mojo is back!!!

    Hugs, Belinda

    ReplyDelete
  18. Eret your card is beautiful ! I hope that things slow down for you.
    Hugs
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the image on this card Eret, it's just perfect for a baby boy. What a fab card! Please don't apologise for not visiting my blog. I am just as guilty! We all have trouble commenting from time to time, and I certainly won't ever take offence. Love your work. Maddy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is absolutely adorable, Eret! Such a beautiful image and perfectly coloured and I love the gorgeous layout!
    Thank you for joining us at the Scribble & Scrap Challenge and Good Luck!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh, Eret! Kris will cherish this wonderful card when he has children of his own. What a fun keepsake for his baby book. This is so beautiful! I'm glad you shared it, with the intense blue coloring and fabulous shading. It's a wonderful card! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at The Emerald Faeries.
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Eret!! This is awesome!! Absolutely beautiful! Love your colors! Love that hearts die.. that is beautiful! And your coloring.. well, it is always impressive!!!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    {Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges} *New Challenge Blog*

    ps... There is a DT Call over at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...