Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Snow One Like You

Hello my friends! I have really exciting news for you! I'm a Sparkle N Sprinkle Design Team member. Wohoo! Isn't it awesome! And even more exciting is that my first card for SNS is made with Beccy Muir brand new stamp set. You all know how much I love playing with Beccy's digis, now I can ink up her rubber stamps too. 

But now I'd like to welcome you to Sparkle N Sprinkle's October 1 Release!
You have 2 chances to win: the 1st with our "Snow One Like You" Release Contest and the 2nd with the SNS monthly challenge!
At the beginning of each month, one or two new affordably-priced sets will be featured on our Facebook Page, Blog, Jazzy Jill's Technique Video for the month, Designers' Blogs, and our Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenges Blog, where the monthly theme is always "Anything Goes with Glitter, Embossing Powder and/or Flocking." (There are three winners each month, badges and awards too!)

Today Sparkle N Sprinkle is releasing a darling little "Snow One Like You" set created by artist Beccy Muir. Jazzy Jill is also releasing the new Technique Video kit for October which uses this sweet new set. Click here for details about the monthly Technique Video Club.
For a chance to win the Snow One Like You stamp set and an embossing powder and a glitter, we are kicking things off with our 2nd Mystery Designer Party!

  
At the same time we are releasing a pretty new Flourishes Set #516 by artist Rosiland Solomon, created by popular demand from our designers and customers (thank you for the suggestions).

How to Party with Us:
On one of the participating blogs below, a Commenter will be selected to receive the prize.
Snow One knows who the Mystery Designer is, so you may wish to visit each blog to leave a comment. The winner will be announced on October 3 on Facebook, the SNS blog, and on our blogs:
Emmy van den Heuvel (Debuting Designer)
Mayra Duran-Hernandez (Debuting Designer)
Eret's Kaardimaania (Debuting Designer) ---> It's me :)
 
 
I made a Snow Globe shape easel shaker card. It was really fun to play with different glitters and embossing powders. Blue background paper with snowflakes is made digitally with stamps from the set but you can get similar result with rubber stamps, embossing powder and ink. See the technique here. For directions how I made my card, please click here.
 
Inside of the card

Here's a SPECIAL TREAT
A shared Reveal Day with artist Beccy Muir and her fabulous designers so you can gain even MORE wonderful ideas in using this sweet set! To see what Beccy's digi team has created using these images, please click here.
This darling Snow One Like You Set#515 and the pretty Flourishes One set #516 are available available at 20% off  as part of our Snow One specials.
Just use the code SNOWONE20 in the COMMENTS SECTION when checking out in the SNS on-line store to receive these brand new sets at 20% off.
Promotion valid through October 3.(sorry, credit card customers only. Total will be manually adjusted. Or phone the SNS shoppe on Wednesday and ask them to manually adjust the charge on the phone for you).

Materials used:
Stamps: Snow One Like You Set#515

Glitters: SNS Crystal Ice G1058, SNS Waterfall G1071, SNS Pine Grove Tinsel GT3006

Embossing Powders: SNS Gold Detail EP168, SNS Sparkle EP107, SNS Christmas Green EP149
Other SNS products: 2 1/2" Double Sided "Tear-ific Tape" SAT11, SNS Dimensional Glue 539
Coloring: Promarkers, Flexmarkers Inks: TH distress ink - Broken China 55114
Papers:
White and brown papers from my stash
Dies: Spellbinders -
Standard Circles LG SB102, Label Four Small, Snowflake Pendant; Marianne Design - Stars, Decoration Set

Embellishments: Ribbon from my stash; Golden brads, Micro beads


I'd like to participate on following challenges:
Simon Says Stamp Blog - Anything goes 1.10
Cute Card Thursday - Pretty ribbons 2.10
CharismacCardz - Inside 2.10
CardMakinMamas - For the kids 3.10 -2
Crafts 4 Eternity - Anything goes 3.10
Delicious Doodles Challenge - Eyelets or brads 3.10
Christmas Card Challenges - Anything goes (Christmas) 5.10
Scribble and Scrap Crafts - Anything goes 11.10
Addicted to Stamps Challenge - Create a scene 12.10

Thank you for your visit!
Hugs & smiles
Eret


47 comments:

  1. Hi, Eret! We are so happy to have you on the SNS DT. Love your write up and intro, and of course, the darling card made with Beccy Muir images. This is a wonderful combination of a shaker card and easel card! And shaped, too! Fabulous! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card ! I loved it from the moment I saw it !! Everything you did is amazing !,

    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the team! Your card is fantastic with the combination of a shaker and an easel card. Soooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your cute easel card! Great details. Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful easel card.That snowman looks like he's sitting in a snow globe. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your easel/snow globe combo, but especially love how the glitter tinsel works on the tree!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card love the colors and the details and the glitz adds that special touch. thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your new DT place Eret, it is so well deserved.
    Your card is stunning, a really wonderful design, gorgeous snowman and beautiful attention to detail.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on your appointment to the SNS design team Eret, very well deserved!!! I was thrilled to see you on their site yesterday... you're going to be a wonderful asset to their team.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hands up to this being a copy/pasty Eret but fingers and hands not playing the computer game at moment, so just to say Hi and as always a lovely creation.

    Well doe on the DT spot, well deserved.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is fabulous Eret. So cute and a lot of fun. You've found the perfect sentiments too. Love it!

    Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations with your place in the new design team.
    Your snowman card is very beautiful and this Beccy image so cute.
    I love your great creation.
    Hugs,
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great minds think alike! lol I thought of a snow globe right away when I saw this set...cute card...love the details you added.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such an awesome card. Love the easel card layout too. Your little snowman is staged beautifully among the snowflakes and trees. Love the wooden look too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous snow globe card my friend...lovely image and colours.
    10! really? What I do is print my images up for upcoming challenges I want to do, colour them when I am with my dad, put them aside and forget until the last minute that I want to publish them OR they are in the draft and I forget I have them there. Yes my life is busy but somehow I can craft. At the moment I am making 100 wedding invitations for a lady and find them boring so in between I do my other cards...love aNNIe xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous snow globe card my friend...lovely image and colours.
    10! really? What I do is print my images up for upcoming challenges I want to do, colour them when I am with my dad, put them aside and forget until the last minute that I want to publish them OR they are in the draft and I forget I have them there. Yes my life is busy but somehow I can craft. At the moment I am making 100 wedding invitations for a lady and find them boring so in between I do my other cards...love aNNIe xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. How creative! Love the snow globe, that snowlady is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi, Eret!!!
    What a beautiful creation... this is gorgeous!!!!!!
    I love to visit you and seeing your work.
    Hugs,
    Ardilla :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the snowglobe! What a great idea! Congrats on the design team - I look forward to seeing your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Can you please re enter your name for the candy as I have Mr Linky up and running..ta.x

    love your new blog look too.xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. I LOVE your snowman snow globe! I wish I could put your card in my collection of snowglobes. It sounds complicated at first glance, but I'll be trying to replicate your basic design. The shaker addition makes it just about perfect in my book.
    Jan Hobbs

    ReplyDelete
  22. It's beautiful! Love the scene you created. Thanks for joining at Addicted to Stamps Challenge: Create a Scene
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love the snowman shape you used for your card. This snowman set seems so versatile and definitely adds personality to everything it is used on. Thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a beautiful card! I live the snow globe feature! Kids and adults alike will love this beautiful card! Great user of the new set!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Good luck at the Sparkle N Sprinkle Design Team

    groetjes

    ReplyDelete
  26. Congratulations on getting on the design team. I love the snow globe.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love those cute faces. Thank you for a chance to win one of the stamp sets. Congratulations for winning a spot on their Design team.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Really love your snowman easel card! Very cute way to use this stamp. Love the colors, sparkle, and the ribbon border.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Totally cute and oh so eye catching!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Congrats on that new DT place. So well deserved. Your cards are stunning and this one is no exception. Love the shape and the embossing.

    Thanks for joining at Delicious doodles challenges. Hope you will join us next time. DT Crafting Vicky I have some candy on my blog ;o) http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/09/400-followers-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  31. Great card! Love the idea of a snow globe.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Great card! Love the wood and the glittery snow.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Fab card love the snow globe & all the glittery snow. Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week x

    ReplyDelete
  34. You outdid yourself - again. Love it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  35. Beautiful card Eret I luv the snowman snow globe and the tinsel tree is awesome.....Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  36. lovely - love the snow globe effect! THe glittered trees are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  37. I am simply in awe of your card. First of all I love snow globes. Secondly, your coloring is fabulous. Great job. I looked back and I love ALL your work!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  38. Beautiful card! So much texture and sparkle! Love the shape too! The snowman is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  40. So pretty! I'm such a slow card-maker that I seldom do fancy fold cards but I admire them! This is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  41. So pretty! I'm such a slow card-maker that I seldom do fancy fold cards but I admire them! This is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Gorgeous project! I love all your detail and sparkle! What a wonderfully special card.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Beautiful card, love the image, thankyou for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap challenge - hugs Lynn DT

    ReplyDelete
  44. Thanks for joining our CCC with you wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...