Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Sunflower arrangement

Hello my friends! This week is full of fantastic news. I was asked to be a Guest Designer for Digital Delights. I got to play with one of their fantastic digi. Because I had to make an autumn birthday card, it wasn't very hard to choose the image. This lovely Sunflower Arrangement caught my eye immediately. Isn't it beautiful!

 
Paper strip with flowers are made with the same sunflowers as on the main image. I played around with these flowers and made my own pattern paper. All the stitching you can see on the card are drawn digitally. This time I even remembered to add them.
I used Sparkle N Sprinkle Moss Star EP on my matting layers. I also covered die-cut numbers, leaves and lattice with the same EP. I love how sparkling this is. Flower centers are covered with SNS Dimensional glue and  Bronze Splendor glitter.
 

I die-cutt four layers of each number and stacked them together. After heat embossing I colored the white edges with matcHing marker, so they are green all around. Edges of matting layers are also colored with the same marker.
Inside of the card is fully decorated. On the right side is a pocket for a gift card or money.


Materials used:
Stamps: Digital Delight - Sunflower Arrangement

Glitters: SNS  Bronze Splendor

Embossing Powders:  Moss Star
Other SNS products: SNS Dimensional Glue
Coloring: Promarkers
Inks: Versamark
Papers: Computer Scrapbook - Heart & Soul; White and brown papers from my stash
Dies: Spellbinders Fancy Lattice; Memory Box - Classic Numbers; Marianne Design - Flower & leaves LR0106


I'd like to participate on following challenges:
CharismacCardz - Inside 2.10
Totally Papercrafts - Stitching on the card 2.10
Allsorts Challenge - How does your garden grows 4.10
Chocolate Coffee Cards - Flowers 10.10
Friday Sketch Challenge - Sketch 10.10
Di's Digi Designs Challenge - Show off your coloring skills 13.10
Top Tip Tuesday - Flowers 14.10
Marianne Design Divas - Anything goes w Marianne Design die 15.10
OneCrazyStamperCom - Autumn 30.10
Feeling Crafty Challenge - Autumn 31.10
 
Thank you for your visit!
Hugs & smiles
Eret

16 comments:

  1. Eret, you keep it busy as designer
    This is a great autumn card
    Beautiful color work
    Hugs,
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning Eret. The image is gorgeous and your colouring is so beautiful. I love the papers and added sunflowers.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your card..the colours are great as well as your colouring..thks for joining us over at One Crazy Stamper and good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous fall birthday card. I love how you always make the inside as gorgeous as the outside.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful Eret love the colours
    bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, love your fall image and layout, thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz, hugs, Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely card! So many beautiful details. Just perfect for our "Flowers" challenge at CC&CC. Thanx so much for playing along with us. Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card...thanks for sharing at MARIANNE DESIGN DIVA'S, goodluck and hope to see you soon,
    Hugs Blankina
    MDD DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card with pretty image. Thanks for joining in with us at Friday Sketch Challenge.
    Shirley xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely image & great colours.
    Thank you for joining in the Feeling Crafty challenge, good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats to yu Eret, lovely card, stunning colouring as always, xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Still in copy and paste mode I'm afraid, but still nice to pop to my fav blogs and take a peek and say hello.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's beautiful Eret! I love the autumn colours and I love the gorgeous image, you've done a brilliant job putting it altogether. I can't believe that stitching isn't real... it's amazing!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful, thanks for entering the 'Feeling Crafty Challenge', good luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. A really lovely creation, fab colouring! Thanks for joining us at Di's Digi Designs Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous. Love how you've coloured the flower and added layers. Thanks for playing at Top Tip Tuesday and good luck. Hope to see you back tuesday for another challenge. Bettina DT Member at Top Tip Tuesday xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...