Saturday, November 16, 2013

Dashing through the snow

Hello my sweet friends! Today I'd like to remind you that you still have time to participate on two awesome challenges. On Stamping Sensation the theme is Christmas. Favorite card selected by the DT will win £35 voucher to spend on Stamp Addicts. And at Sparkle N Sprinkle  theme is Anything goes with Glitter, Embossing Powder and/or Flocking. Everyone in Top 3 will win digi stamps from SNS Store. These two challenges work great together. You have time until 27th November to submit your Christmas project and until end of the month to submit any project with some sparkle or embossing powder. 


On my cards I had fun with stamps, inks and embossing powders. The background of the image is inked with three Distress inks - Milled Lavender, Broken China, Faded Jeans. I did second generation stamping with Faded Jeans and script stamp. Swirls are also stamped with Feaded Jeans. Distress inks stay wet quite long, so I used heat tool to speed up the process and generous amount of Anti-Static powder. Then I stamped the deer with VersaMark ink and heat embossed the image with Dark Night EP. On the corners I used Fran-tage embossing enamel. I usually don't like to experiment on the card but this time I went for it. Fran-tage seemed too white so I sprinkles some Dark Night EP on top of it and heat embossed it under the CS. I loved it so I decided to sprinkle some more Dark Night EP to all around of this panel. 


Matting layer is also covered with Dark Night EP.  It is my most favorite EP. I absolutely love this color and shimmer it have. The sentiment is from SNS Christmas Holly Stamp Set and it is heat embossed ... can you guess... yes, Dark Night EP. 

 
Materials used:
Stamps: SNS -
Christmas Holly Stamp Set 507;
Viva Decor Silicone Stamp - Floral Embellishments, Letters and Embellishments; Katzelkraft - Nuit de Noel
Embossing Powders: SNS Dark Night Embossing Powder EP362; Stampendous Fran-tage - shabby white
Inks: VersaMark Ink #99702; Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Milled Lavender , Broken China, Faded Jeans
Papers: White cardstocks
Embellishments: Blue ribbon from my stash 

I'd like to participate on following challenges:
Fab 'n' Funky Challenges - Anything goes 19.11
Crafty Ribbons Challenge - Anything goes w ribbon 20.11
Scrapping 4 Fun Challenges - Anything goes 21.11
Chocolate Coffee Cards - Monochromatic 21.11
Scribble and Scrap Crafts - Anything goes 22.1
That CraftPlace Blog - Sentiment 23.11
The Sisterhood of Crafters - Embossing 24.11
OneCrazyStamper.com - Christmas 29.11
Beccy's Place - Holiday card  30.11
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge - Anything goes - Christmas 30.11
Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Shabby chic/vintage 8.12
Sparkles Monthly Challenges - Animals 13.12
Creatalicious Challenges - Christmas Time 14.12
                
Thank you for your visit!
Hugs & smiles
Eret
 

25 comments:

  1. wow! This is absolutely gorgeous, Eret! your frantage looks fabulous against the darker backdrop. Very pretty - and I imagine it looks REALLY great in person! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful card with great attention to details.
    Lovely stamp and fabulous colours.

    Hugs,
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning Eret. Such a gorgeous reindeer, the love the shades of blue and wonderful sparkle.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! Your color choices are fabulous and the Frantage looks amazing in the corners.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Eret!!! Wow!!! Love the embossing enamel around the edge! Love all the ink colors and your reindeer is fantastic!! This is just stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eret, this is stunning card my lovely, I am loving this style of crafting at the minute, thank you for sharing with us at Scribble and Scraps, best of luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Eret, absolutely stunning. Love the second generation stamping and I'm a big fan of Frantage too, but I always hold my breath when I use it, just in case I ruin the card, lol. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sparkles this month, good luck and hope to see you again.

    Hugs
    Brenda
    Sparkles DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. A wonderful card, I love the reindeer image and the addiction of the Frantage. beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Sparkle Monthly. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, I love this, Eret. The different blues and effects look great with the beautiful reindeer image - just wish I could use frantage as well as you have. Thank you for playing along at Fab'n Funky. Alison x GDT

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is so gorgeous, Eret! Fabulous colours and two gorgeous embossing powders - might have to invest in those!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fabulous, artsy card Eret, I love it! I agree that the Dark Night EP is gorgeous, the colour is wonderful and the shimmer is just perfect. Well done!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is absolutely beautiful! You may not usually like to experiment, but it sure paid off! I love the embossing and sprinkles! The touch of gold in the sprinkles looks awesome! FAB card and perfect for our monochromatic theme at CC&CC! Thanx so much for playing along with us, and Happy Holidays! Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is fabulous! I love the snow around the edges. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so pretty !! I love the colors , stunning , as are all of your creations !

    Hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your texture from the embossing. Wow, looks just like snow. Gorgeous. Thanks so much for playing along with us in The Sisterhood of Crafters in our Embossing Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  16. A very beautiful Christmas card, love the colour blue
    Thanks for joining the Crafty Ribbons Challenge
    x Gretha

    ReplyDelete
  17. Absolutely gorgeous Eret! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘EMBOSSING’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Eret, your embossing is awesome! Love the height you've achieved with that powder. What a beautiful card! I bouight some frantage at the Belfast Craft Fair last week but haven't had much time to play with it yet. I love all the effects you've created on my card. Thanks for your comment on my snowglobe cards. I think they could do with a bit more work on all thre backgrounds, but you know how it is with Christmas cards - so many to make and so little time! Maddy x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Eret this card is amazing such beautiful stamping and embossing. Youre so talented I just make a mess with stamps and ink
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely card Eret - great design - thank you so much for playing along at Fab'n'Funky challenges for our special birthday challenge hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorjuss hun, thanks for joining us at That Craft Place this time around.
    Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fabulous card, Eret....loving the colours.

    Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous reindeer and I love the flocking/embossing around the edges. Thank you for joining in at Crafty Hazelnuts Extra this month. Hugs Mrs A. (GDT).

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks for entering this lovely card for my CHNC challenge extra for November - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gorgeous christmas card. Love the deer and frantage. Thanks for playing at Creatilicious Challenges and good luck. Hope to see you back the 15th for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member at Creatilicious Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...