Thursday, November 21, 2013

Vintage Birthday

Hello my friends! With all those Christmas cards I've made recently, I've missed making a Birthday cards and coloring a digi image and using digital papers. So here's one I made on the weekend.


Most about using digi paper I love that I can add digital stitching to them. I used freebie paper from Bearly Mine Design and made my own pink pattern paper for peeking through.


Girl's dress is digitally paper pieced from the same BMD pattern paper and flowers are paper pieced old fashion way (with scissors) from my own pink paper.  Image is colored with Pro- and Flexmarkers and I added some stickles to her wings and golden gel pen to her jewelery and flowers.


The rose is made with SB Rose Creation dies. It is actually made earlier this year for another card but I didn't use it. The edges of the petals was inked with Tea Dye distress ink. To make it mach with my current card I added Tattered Angel Coral Reef Glimmer Mist to the flower and some Cotton Candy Stickles to the edges.


I was happy with this card until now. I just noticed I've forgot to add stitching around the poem. How could I not see it before?! It bugs me now. Ohh, silly me... 


Materials used:
Stamps: Fitztown - Fae 2

Papers: Bearly Mine Design - Steampunk 1 freebie; CraftworksCard card base; Cart-us - Christmas Collection; Green and white cardstock
Coloring: Promarkers, Flexmarkers
Inks: Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Tattered Rose, Tea Dye
Dies: Marianne Design - Anja's edge; Memory Box Die - Fabulous Phlox; Spellbinders - Foliage, Floral Ovals, Rose Creations; Cheery Lynn Designs - Fanciful Flourish Right
Embellishments:Tattered Angel - Coral Reef; Viva Decor Pearl Pen - Ice White; Ranger Stickles - Diamond, Cotton Candy; Golden gel pen

I'd like to participate on following challenges:
Fitztown Challenge Blog - Fitzdown Paper piecing 22.11
Scribble and Scrap Crafts - Anything goes 22.11
That Craft Place Blog - Sentiment 23.11
Addicted to Stamps Challenge - Your favorite die 23.11 (Cheery Lynn Designs - Fanciful Flourish)
Crafting for All Seasons - Stitching real or faux 25.11
Fab 'n' Funky Challenges - Anything goes 26.11
Crafty Ribbons Challenge - Stitching real or faux 26.11-1
Paula Holifield Crafts - Sparkle and shine 28.11
 
Thank you for your visit!
Hugs & smiles
Eret

17 comments:

  1. Oh, your card is the perfect wonderful! Love it!!
    Thank for joining us at Fitztown Challenge
    Hope to see again:)
    Hugs Kaija DT-member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is stunning Eret. I love the image, such gorgeous colouring and beautiful detailing too. The touches of sparkle look wonderful and your flower is so pretty.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely thanks for joining our birthday celebrations at Fab n Funky
    Beccy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, how BEAUTIFUL this is!!! I love it!!
    Thanks for joining us at Fitztown this time and hope to see you again soon.
    Don't forget to enter my MINI candy HERE.
    Hugs, Sande xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous!! You've colored this image beautifully and the inside is just as pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful and sweet card! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty Eret - what a gorgeous image hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous card Eret. The image is wonderful and I love how she's overlapping the frame.

    Thank you for joining in with the Scribble & Scrap challenge and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely Card, Thankyou for sharing with us at That Craft Place. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just gorgeous. Eret! Really love this one.

    Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. ohhhh, how beautiful this little girl fairy is, in all her innocence and sweetness. Love your pink paper, and the lovely coloring and shading, Eret. Very pretty with the sparkly goodness in her wings and flowers. This is so pretty! (I like making cards from digis, too) hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Erin; Your digital stitching is very interesting! Thanks for participating with Crafty Ribbons Challenge this week and please come back!

    La Vikinga, DT Crafty Ribbons

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your card is so very wonder full! I love your layout and this colour. Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is stunning, so beautiful
    Thanks for sharing with us at crafty ribbons
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  15. So so lovely! Thank you for joining us at A little bit Crafty! Hope you join us next time :-) Elaine DT -xxx- p.s I have some candy on my blog if you would like to pop by and enter :-) http://www.sparklingblackrose-craftmylife.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/all-crafts-challenge-octnov-midway.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is lovely !! The image is so very pretty , as are each of the delicate details !!

    hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...