Friday, December 20, 2013

Desert Island Crafting

Hello my sweet friends! Just a quick post to invite you to Stamping Sensation blog. Every month one of the DT member will tell what six essential crafting item they will take to a Desert Island with them. This month it is my turn :) Read all about it in here. What would you take with you?


Both these cards are made in February. I was inspired by Estonian Independence Day (24th February) and our flag colors: blue, black and white. Sentiments was printed to the cardstock. Blue on the background is inked with TH Distress ink - Faded Jeans. Tree on the first card is stamped with a black Staz On and on second card I used Faded Jeans Distress ink and Memento Tuxedo Black.  Tree is from Katzelkraft - Arbres hiver set.
 
 
You still have time to participate on our December challenge. The theme is Free and Easy. Upload your project before this year ends.  Best project chosen by the DT will win an awesome prize from Visible Image.
 
Have a very Merry Christmas.
Hugs  & smiles,
Eret


9 comments:

  1. Both of these are gorgeous. Really like the cluster of trees in the different colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are stunning Eret, the trees are gorgeous and I love the layout.
    Wishing you a Merry Christmas too.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both beautiful cards Eret !! I love the theme of your challenge , what craft items you would take to an island ! I have to say I am with you on that list !! You chose perfectly !! Merry Christmas !!

    hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous Eret - a really lovely effect - Wishing you a merry Christmas hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are both so beautiful Eret! I love the trees x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful cards! I like what you will take to a desert island. What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card Eret,,, that tree stamp is pretty awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Eret! What great things to take to a deserted island! Especially the generator. Two beautiful cards in the great colors of your lovely country. They look fabulous! Your trees look like the big, sprawling oak trees on our property! At the end of December, they will lose their leaves. Beautiful image, Miss Eret! Christmas hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Eret! Thank you for your kind words in my blog concerning my Geisha card. :) How fun to meet a crafter from Estonia, I think you are the first one I've come across! I read your story too -very inspiring. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...