Sunday, December 1, 2013

Simple butterflies

Hello my friends. This is my second post Today. Please click here to see my sparkling card with beautiful Geraniums stamp set.
I have very good reason to make a second post. It is first Sunday of the month and that means it's time for another challenge at Stamping Sensations. This time our theme is "Free and Easy"
So strange... I have been on a Christmas card mode lately, but Today, while it is 1st Advent, both my cards has nothing to do with winter. But I still can wish you a beautiful Advent.


As the theme is Free and Easy, I made a simple card with my favorite butterfly stamp and die set.
I matte white cardstock to the sparkly purple paper and made a circle window to it. I also placed a scallop frame around the window and dry embossed it with embossing folder.  I like how the purple and white papers merge together. You have to take a closer look to see are the purple frames colored on or they are different papers.


Butterflies are stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Promarkers. They are die cut with matching dies from the set. I added some SNS Lavender Iris glitter with Sakura Glue pen. I wish you could see this glitter on real. It is translucent white glitter with sparkling glints of light lavender. It's gorgeous!

Inside of card is even more simpler. There is one big butterfly that is shown through the window then card is closed and I stamped a intricate bored to the top part.

Inside of the card
 Here is one more view of the card front.


I hope you all join with us at Stamping Sensations. And take a look to all amazing project that DT has made this month. Oh, I forgot most important thing. We have a awesome sponsor with fantastic prize - three fabulous stamp sets from Visible Image. I need them all! Don't you?

http://www.visibleimage.co.uk


Materials used:
Stamps: Sizzix Framelits w Hero Arts stamps - Butterflies #3; Viva Decor Silicone Stamp - Cameo  Images
Papers: Shimmering purple and white cardstock 
Coloring: Promarkers,
Embossing: Crafts too - Deco petals
Inks: Memento - Tuxedo Black; DoveCraft - Purple
Dies: Spellbinders - Standard Circles Larges, Classic Scalloped Circles Large; Sizzix Framelits w Hero Arts stamps - Butterflies #3

Embellishments: SNS Lavender Iris glitter

I'd like to participate on following challenges:
BearlyMine Challenges - Anything goes 2.12
I Love Promarkers - Anything goes w Promerkers 3.12
Simon Says Stamp blog - Anything goes 4.12 

Moving Along With the Times - Girly but no pink 4.12
Cute Card Thursday - Anything goes 4.12
Scribble and Scrap Crafts - Anything goes 6.12
Addicted to Stamps Challenge - Embossing 7.12
Crafting for All Seasons - Birthday 9.12


Thank you for your visit!
Hugs & smiles
Eret

18 comments:

  1. This is stunning Eret. I love the design with those gorgeous sparkly butterflies and wonderful embossing.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A stunningly beautiful card, Eret! Gorgeous butterflies and fabulous design. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You card is sheer elegance Eret, totally classy and lovely.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are my favourite butterflies too, Eret! I love the simplicity of your gorgeous card, and the colour of the butterflies. The inside is as pretty as the outside, and the design is beautiful! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh WOW I love this! Beautiful colors and design! Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful card Eret, a lovely design and gorgeous embossing - your stunning butterflies and wonderful colours!!

    Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eret this is a beautiful card hun, so elegant, and I just love butterflies, thank you for sharing with us at Scribble and Scraps, good luck hun xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card Eret, love your design and the gorgeous butterflies... Thank you for joining us at Bearly-Mine Challenges and hoping you would like to join us again soon. Good luck in draw..Hugs Lozzy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card and thank you for stopping by mine and leaving such a sweet comment on my challenge card...
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  10. Eret, this is SO PRETTY! love the elegant feel, and pretty purple butterflies (who doesn't love butterflies?) and purple butterflies at that! your card design is so pretty - a great idea. Of course I have pinned it for a reminder. hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super card, great design, so fresh looking. Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Eret, I love the embossing and butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful , beautiful , beautiful !!! I can't say it enough !! This is lovely , the colors are so vibrant and stand out against the crisp clean beautiful white !!!

    hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspotcom

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful and very elegant CAS card! Love it.

    Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Eret
    What a pretty card, love your butterfly images.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for joining the ATSC With this lovely butterfly-card. The embossing is so Nice. Hugs Rita

    ReplyDelete
  17. Adorable card!
    Thanks for joining us at CFAS!
    Jani x

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a lovely, elegant card - and it's nice to take a break from Christmas crafting! Lovely inspiration for the challenge, thank you.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...