Saturday, March 1, 2014

Sparkle N Sprinkle's March 1 Reveal


Welcome to Sparkle N Sprinkle's March 1 Reveal.

Hello my friends! February went past so fast. It's a new month and that means we have new wonderful stamps to play with.


This month we are featuring five versatile stamp sets.
Two of the sets are perfect for Christmas.
Many of our customers said they promise themselves to make Christmas cards a little bit each month, all year long, but they fail to find the time. So this month's technique kit uses the pretty Red Cardinal drawn by Rosiland Solomon.
The Winter Cardinal stamp set is available by itself on line.
It is also included in Jazzy Jill's Technique Video for the month.

The first of the month also means a new challenge at SNS Creative Challenges where the theme is always 
"Anything Goes with Loose Glitter, Embossing Powder and/or Flocking."
Five Winners (one for each new stamp set) will be selected by Random.org during the Designers Mystery Party. Winners will also get to choose one Glitter and one Embossing Powder to go with their new stamp set.

 I used fabulous Born to Shop #554 stamp to make my shadow box card. You can find full directions of my card here


All the windows are covered with Glossy Accents. The glitter I used is Lacy Lilac. 


All stamping is done with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. Image is colored with Pro- and Flexmarkers. Sentiment layer is inked with Tea Dye ink and I draw some lines with marker to make it look like a wood sign.


Here's a side view of my card. 
Do you wonder how the Mystery Party works:
On Five of the participating blogs below, a Commenter will be selected to receive the prize
No one knows who the five Mystery Designers are, so you may wish to visit each blog to leave a comment.
The winners will be announced on March 3 on Facebook, the SNS blog, and on our blogs:
April Williams
Anne Temple
Anita Scroggins
Donna Ellis
Shona Erlenborn
Eret Pank (you are here)
Mayra Duran-Hernandez
Emmy van den Heuvel
Belinda Shupe
Marie Berquist
Jazzy Jill
Each of the five stamp sets are available at 20% off.
Promotion valid through March 3. 
You may also phone the SNS Shoppe to place your orders.

Materials used on my card:
Stamp Credit: Born to Shop Stamp Set #554 
Glitters: Lacy Lilac (G1003), Celebration Velvet Glitter (GM2010), Goldenrod Velvet Glitter (GM2006);
Adhesives: Sticker Paper (99558), ½" Double Sided "Tear-ific" Tape (SAT04), Mega Tack Glue (545), Sakura Glue Pen (053482384809), Foam Tape, Ranger – Glossy Accents;
Inks: Memento - Tuxedo Black (712353259003), Distress Ink – Broken China (789541021414) and Tea Dye (789541019510)Dies: Spellbinders - Radiant Rectangles, Marianne Design - Decoration Set, Memory Box - Wrought Iron Fence;
Papers: Purple, white and textured white cardstocks;
Coloring: Promarkers, Flexmarkers; 
Other supplies: White twine

I'd like to participate on following challenges:
Totally Papercrafts - Make it shine 4.3
I Love Promarkers - Use die cuts, no punches w promarkers 4.3
Card Mania Challenges - Use a sentiment 7.3

Thank you for the visit.
Hugs & smiles,
Eret

32 comments:

  1. A wonderful shadow box style card Eret. I love the image, beautiful colouring and gorgeous framing.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Eret! A wonderfully colored, darling Shadow Box card! Love all the color choices, and the way it appears to be lit from the inside! Very imaginative! Want to go shopping with me? We can make it a girl friend's day. hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Going to see your tutorial, I would love to learn how to make this beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How creative Eret! Love the shadow box idea and your colors are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shadow box. I love the frame, shiny windows and pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great shadowbox, love how you hung the sentiment. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the shadow box and the "shopping" theme!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your shadow box is adorable. Love the "sign" you made with the sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE how your card is a shadow box. Never thought of doing that for a card!! Must give it a try though because I love how it turned out! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH how much FUN is this!!!! I'm loving the awesome ideas you are giving us all for the new sets and this fabulous project is no exception! You've showcased this darling shopping village beautifully and your details make it even more special! I love the glossy accents--your window all look like real glass! :) The purple sparkle is a perfect way to finish off this delightful little masterpiece! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your shadow box card is really cute. The coloring and details are great and I just love that saying!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How clever to make a shadow box card with this cute stamp. The glossy accents on the windows makes it extra special. What a great idea! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a wonderful card. I love your shopping mall!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That image shouts for the shadow box. The choice of colors is vibrant enough to yell out;: come and get me I am aVailable for you to play wih too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your shadow box - this stamp looks like it was made just for such a card. Thanks for sharing !!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card. The shadow box is a great way to display this image.

    ReplyDelete
  17. That's an interesting concept to frame your shopping center in a shadow box. Thanks for sharing your design with us.

    Jan Hobbs

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'll keep my fingers crossed that if I win I get the buildings. I love this stamp. Reminds me of a lot of the counted cross-stitch I've done in the past. It was great that you made the windows sparkle. the colors of the buildings are great. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love this card It is just so cheery especially for a shopper like me :) And I love that frame it caught my eye right away. I have this die set and will need to remember this technique!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love your card. the colors! And the glossy accents on the windows was the perfect touch. thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very lovely shadow box card with lots of wonderful accents.

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a great way to use the town shops, in a shadow box, just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wonderful creation. Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers good luck Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great shadow box. Looking at this I can see this stamp being used for a Christmas card too.

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a wonderful project you have created !!!! The colors and design are not only beautiful they are perfect !!!

    Hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi Eret, It took me a couple of times coming back to finally get to enjoy your beautiful card! I am loving this stamp set (especially the sentiment) and you have showcased it just wonderfully well. The fancy die frame & all the elements you've used to highlight this set are spectacular. I will be reading the details, because this is truly a work of art. Well done. TFS & hugs

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love this shadow box design and that warm homey storefront stamp!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Your shadowbox card is so sweet! Love the fun sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love that stamp, I bought it yesterday. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wow - looks like a lot of work, but very pretty. The glossy accents on the windows make it seem more real. Love the lines on the sign to make it look more authentic.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Absolutelly amazing card. Thanks for joining us at Card Mania Challenges. Good luck and hope you'll join us again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...