Sunday, June 22, 2014

Matchbox, card and envelope

Hello, Summer! Calender says it's summer but I can't see it by looking outside. It's rainy and cold and we had snow on Tuesday. There is something seriously wrong with Weatherman. Oh well... I'll better show you a simple rainy day project.


The box is made with 6 x 6 " pattern paper and Envelope Punch board. It's really fun and easy box. I followed the tutorial from here. For decorations I used leftovers from previous project. 


Rectangle piece of pattern paper was covered with 2 1/2" Tear-ific Tape. After removing the protective sheet I placed a leftover protective sheet sprig shape die cut on top to act as a mask. Tape was covered with Crystal Ice Glitter. Then I removed the sprig and covered rest of the tape with Sea Spray Glitter. Edges of the pattern paper was covered with SNS Dimensional Glue and I sprinkled Sea Spray Glitter on top.


For the card I placed some Tear-ific Tape directly to the card base and adhered a leftover die-cut piece of paper covered with 2 1/2" Double Sided "Tear-ific Tape" on top. Sticky part was covered with  with Sea Spray Glitter. Then I removed protective sheet around the sprig cut-out and covered it with Crystal Ice Glitter. 


I also made an envelope for a card. Just because I wanted to play with an Envelope Punch Board :)It is decorated with 1/2" Double Sided "Tear-ific" Tape, Crystal Ice Glitter, SNS Dimensional Glue and Sea Spray Glitter
 

You can see the full directions on the SNS Gallery here

Materials used:
Stamp Credit: Tulips Stamp Set #491
Glitters: Crystal Ice (G1058), Sea Spray (G1023)
Dies: Spellbinders - Sprigs
Punches: We R MemoryKeepers - Envelope Punch board; dpCraft edge punch
Inks: Memento - Tuxedo Black
Papers: White Cardstock; Dovecraft - Funky Vintage

I'd like to participate on following challenges:
Love to Create Challenge - Anything goes 22.6 
TTCRD - Anything goes 23.6
Charisma Cardz - Sparkle and shine 25.6
A Die for a Sketch - Anything goes w die cut 30.6 

Scribble and Scrap Crafts - Anything goes 4.7 

Thank you for the visit!
Hugs & smiles,
Eret

8 comments:

  1. Cool box and card! Thank you for joining our "Anything Goes" Challenge at Love to Create this week.
    Ruza, LTC Admin/Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so awesome! I love the little box...and all that glitter...wow!! THANKS for joining us at Love to Create Challenge!
    Hugs,
    Chris
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is certainly sparkly! Thanks for joining us at Scribble and Scrap.

    Elaine DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous creation Eret. I love all the glitter
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, I missed this one Eret, like lots of bloggers I am not getting my reading list so no idea who has posted.

    What lovely work and nice bright colours which I really so like.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a neat gift collection you have created! I seem to make so many cards and forget all about making other things. thank you so much for the inspiration! I saw your project over at Sketch 'n Dies, so wanted to come take a look! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! Thanks for entering this challenge at Sketch N' Dies. Hope we will see you again next challenge. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card & box, wonderful colour combo. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N'Dies. I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...