Saturday, August 9, 2014

Daisies

Last month SNS released a beautiful stamp set named Daisies. It's wonderful for any occasion.


Image is stamped with Tuxedo Black ink and it's colored with Promarkers. I applied Sakura Glue Pen to the flower centers and covered it with Cherry Lemonade glitter. I used largest die from Spellbinders Ovals set to trace an inner oval around the image and fussy cut the oval and part of the image out with scissors. I drew a frame around the oval edge with yellow marker and applied Sakura Glue Pen on top of it. Glue was covered with Cherry Lemonade glitter.
I used previously used die to die cut an oval out of black CS (you can also use a white CS and color edges with black marker). I added SNS Brushable Glue to the edges and covered it with Black Suede Microfine glitter. After it was dry I adhered the image layer on top.


Bottom matting layer is black CS covered with 1/2" Double Sided "Tear-ific" Tape and Black Suede Microfine glitter. Layer on top of it is yellow CS covered with 1/4"Double Sided "Tear-ific" Tape and Cherry Lemonade glitter. I also made some glitter "pearls" with SNS Dimensional Glue and Black Suede Microfine glitter to the corners of pattern papers.


Pearl swirls are made with Liquid Perls. To make it easier I stamped the Diasies image with Versamark ink over the panels. This ink is visible enough to let me see where the swirls should be. 


I forgot to make a yellow line to the edge of the banner. But this is a good sample to let you see how different Cherry Lemonade glitter can be if you use it on different color CS.  
 

It's wonderful stamp set to play with.  Daisies stamp set is also available as Digi set.


Materials Used:
Stamps: Daisies #619
Glitters: Black Suede (GM2009), Cherry Lemonade (G1118)
Inks: Memento - Tuxedo Black, Versamark ink (optional)
Dies: Spellbinders - Ovals
Coloring Medium: Promarkers, Flexmarkers
Embellishments: Liquid Pearls - Baby Blue
Cardstock: White, Black (optional), Yellow (optional), Two coordinating pattern papers (Paper Street Designs -Molly)

Thank you for the visit!
Hugs & smiles,
Eret

3 comments:

  1. Wow, Eret! This is stunning! What a gorgeous image and beautifully coloured too! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous, Eret! Such a pretty color combination with the lovely jeweled flourishes! I also really like that "sketch pattern" you selected - fabulous layers and great paper choices! Beautiful! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning! Love everything about it. I wish I could get my liquid pearls to look as round and dimensional as yours :-).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...