Monday, August 18, 2014

Stamping Sensation - August mid month

Hello my friends! One more week and I can say: "I'm back online". I miss visiting all your blogs. I can't wait to have more time to see what you have created. This summer has been busiest summer in my life. There was many nights I was awake late to make the DT projects and wrote blog posts but I was too tired to visit your blogs. I'm so sorry! 
But now my two favorite projects from last year. 

http://kaardimaania.blogspot.com/2014/06/suitcase.html

I chose first one because it was really interesting to figure out how to put it together and I love the effect from different embossing powders. They give a look of worn out leather. I always enjoy making flowers and to add them to my project. I shared this suitcase in June. There are also link to the full instructions and the template. The best thing about this suitcase is that it can also be used as a box.
My second project is from February.

http://kaardimaania.blogspot.com/2014/02/sparkle-n-sprinkles-fabruary-1-reveal.html

It had to be an easel card. This is my favourite card fold type. On this card I used first time embossing powders to colour the flowers. They don't look very realistic but I still love the result. It's fun to experiment. You never know what comes out.

You still have time to upload your project to Stamping Sensation Challenge blog where theme is Anything goes with stamping (real stamping, not digi).
And if you use loose glitter, embossing powder and/or flocking you can also participate at the Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenge Blog where theme is always Anything goes (with loose glitter, embossing powder and/or flocking).

Thank you for the visit!
Hugs & smiles,
Eret

5 comments:

  1. They are just as spectacular the second time around. Especially love that suitcase!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are so beautiful Eret I love the suitcase
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choices as your fav Eret, so pleased you are part of our little team.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see why these were your favorites, Eret! They are gorgeous - but I would be hard-pressed to choose a favorite from your blog because I absolutely LOVE everything you create. Your blog is one of my favorite places to visit! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super projects Eret. Love all your work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...