Friday, September 12, 2014

Mini Tags with a box

Can you belive it is less then four months until Christmas. Only 15 weekends to prepare.
I have one cute gift idea to share with you - a little gift box/Christmas tree ornament with 6 tags.  It is easy to make with a new Sweet Holiday Stamp set.


I stamped the house with VersaMark ink to the brown CS and heat embossed with White Detail EP. I added Liquid Pearls to color the house. After the 'frosting' was dry I fussy cut the house by leaving narrow border all around. Then I placed it to the piece of brown cs, traced it with a pencil and cut another house shape out with scissors.


I used 20,7 cm wide and 3cm long stip of brown cs to form a box between the two houses. On the template you can see excactly how I scored and folded it.


The box will open from the top.


Six Gingerbread Men lives in my little Gingerbread house. Each tag is slightly different from another.


Gingerbread men are colored and cut same way as is the front of the house. For the tags I adhered 2 1/2" Double Sided "Tear-ific Tape" to the white cs. They are die cut with a tag die from the Spellbinders Back to Basic Tags set. After removing the protective sheet I adhered the Gingerbreads to the tags. Rest of the tape is covered with Goldenrod and Fascination glitters.



I added some more glitter to the back of the tags with Sakura Glue pen.


Pearls on the ribbon ware originally white. I colored them with Flexmarkers. Blue tags got yellow pearls and yellow tags got blue pearls.

My idea was that after you use all the tags for the gifts, you can hang the box to the Christmas tree and use it as an ornament.


All the details of how this project is made are in the SNS Gallery here.

Material used:
Stamp credits: Sweet Holiday #655
Embossing Powders: White Detail (EP298)
Glitters: Goldenrod (MG2006), Fascination (G1030)
Inks:  VersaMark ink
Dies:  Spellbinders (Back to Basic Tags)
Coloring Medium:  Promarkers, Flexmarkers
Embellishments:  White Ribbon, White Pearls
Cardstock:  Brown, white
All Other:  Ranger Liquid Pearls (Baby Blue, Buttercup), Hole punch


Thank you for the visit!
Hugs & smile,
Eret

10 comments:

  1. Wow Eret this is so beautiful.
    I love this for in the christmas tree.
    You did a great job.
    Thanks for the template. I will try to make it.
    Hugs,
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eret, thank you for sharing this wonderful idea with us,
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super sweet idea! Love the little gingerbread tags inside. So creative Eret!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute and lovely! I love the box and tags. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another amazing craft idea, Eret! Thank you for the pattern, and for showcasing something so pretty! I'm off to buy this set! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  6. super joli, ta création serait parfaite pour notre challenge chez Christmas Stampin All Year Long et cela me ferait très plaisir que tu y participes, biz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful !!!!! I love this !!!! The colors are beautiful !!!
    Hugs,
    Mayra

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow Eret! That is a gorgeous creation! I love it! The cottage reminds me of the gingerbread house my god daughter made last new year. Just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! So creative and functional at the same time. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...