Saturday, October 11, 2014

Beautiful Friendship Purse


I like to make dimensional paper projects. Here is a purse shape gift box. It is very easy to make and addictive. I have made six purse already.


I liked Wonky Line Background stamp before I discovered how easy it is to spice up the plain cardstock with it. Now I love this stamp. It is perfect for paper purse :)
Pattern is stamped with VersaMark ink and heat embossed with Copper Kettle EP. It looks really pretty on top of the Burgundy CS.


I stamped small flower from Beautiful Friendship stamp set two times with Tuxedo Black ink, colored them with markers and fussy cut. One flower is popped up on top of another with foam tape.


To hide the magnet which keeps the purse closed I adhered a Silver Diamond Mesh Flower on top of it. I colored it with orange marker. To the center of the flower I added SNS Dimensional Glue and Sunset glitter.


The decorative strip in front flap and handle of the purse are decorated in the same way: I adhered 1/2" Double Sided "Tear-ific" Tape  to the white CS, covered tape with the Cloud Nine glitter and trimmed it to the correct size. Orange Diamond Mesh is attached with Bling Tape. I covered rest of the sticky parts with Sunset glitter.


The purse is kept closed with two magnets. On following photo you can see how the purse will open up.


Full directions of how this purse was made are in the SNS gallery.


You don't need any measurements to make this purse. I have them on the template but you can just print the template, cut it out and trace it to the cardstock you want to use. I cut little notches to mark the places where the score lines will go.
Click to the image to see it larger
You still have time to participate in SNS Creative Challenges.  All you have to do is use a loose glitter, embossing powder or flocking on your project.

Materials used:
Stamp Credits: Wonky Line Background #659, Beautiful Friendship #665
Embossing Powders: Copper Kettle (EP341)
Glitters: Cloud Nine (GM2000), Sunset (G1040)
Inks:  VersaMark, Memento - Tuxedo Black
Adhesives:  1/4" Double Sided "Tear-ific" Tape (SAT01), 1/2" Double Sided "Tear-ific" Tape (SAT04), Mon Ami Gabby Bling Tape, SNS Dimensional Glue (539)
Coloring Medium: Promarkers
Embellishments:  Mon Ami Gabby - Diamond Mesh, Diamond Mesh Silver Flower
Cardstock:  Burgundy, White
All Other: 2 Magnets
Thank you for the visit!
Hugs & smiles,
Eret

10 comments:

  1. I think I could be tempted to give this a go Eret, so different and love your choice of Autumnal colours. Thanks for the template.

    Hope you have a lovely weekend.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is great.
    Thank you for the template.
    Hugs,
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing Eret. Love the effect that the wonky lines made - it really does give a leather look. The embellishments are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this. I pinned. http://www.pinterest.com/pin/415386765605257604/

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE THIS!!!! Can't wait to try and make one or two :-) Thanks for the template too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eret you make the most amazing projects! This purse is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely BRILLIANT purse Eret. Thank you for sharing the template and how you made them. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh no wonder they are addictive, loving this Eret!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is super! I love this cute purse. You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is super! I love this cute purse. You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...