Sunday, October 5, 2014

Candle box

It is time for a new challenge at the Stamping Sensation. The theme is Warm Autumn Colors with stamping.
What could be more nicer then to look warm candle light in those dark autumn evenings. So I thought to make a candle box. I found fantastic tutorial from Randi's Lille Blogg. I changed the measurements and the way my box will close. Instead of the ribbon I used magnets.
 

Our sponsor is fabulous Imagination Crafts. They offer £35 store voucher for our winner. Take a look to their online store. There are so many fantastic things. I want them all.
 
http://www.imaginationcrafts.co.uk/

I used beautiful Wisps of Autumn stamp set from Sparkle N Sprinkle. Image is stamped two times, colored with markers, cut in pieces and layered with foam tape. I used Sakura Glue Pen and golden glitter to add some sparkle. Sentiment is made in computer. 

"Even though I haven't had a chance to thank you before, I have done it thousands time in my heart"
I used two pattern papers to decorate the box. Because I used lots of glitter I didn't want to add any more embellishments. Instead I stamp and fussy cut some leaves and acorns. 

 
The box inside holds four tealight candles. I used golden brad as a  knob. The shelve opens only to the inside. The panel infront of the shelve is slightly larger then the box.


The shelve opens only to the inside. The panel infront of the shelve is slightly larger then the box.


Please visit also my taleted teamies blogs. They have fabulous Autumn projects to share with you.


You have time until 29th October to share your project with warm Autumn colors with us at
Stamping Sensation.
 
Materials used:
Stamps: Wisps of Autumn #647,
Inks: Memento -Tuxedo Black
Dies: Spellbinders - Standard Circles Larges, Classic Scalloped Circles Large
Coloring Medium: Promarkers
Embellishments: String, Golden Glitter
Cardstock: White, Pattern papers
Other: Foam Tape, Magnets, clear acetate
 
Thank you for the visit!
Hugs & smiles,
Eret

8 comments:

  1. Väga kena pesa küünaldele!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful gift box card you have created Eret. Also like your idea of using magnets to close it, never thought of that so may well give it a try, thanks for the inspiration.

    Have a good Sunday.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty, and creative idea for a fall gift! Love the colors you chose and the closure method too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A stunning gift, Eret! Beautiful colours and your candles coordinate too! Great colouring and beautiful stamps x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your candle box, Love the whole design of this box. And I like the idea of adding the small magnets. This would make a wonderful holiday gift. :D
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  6. How gorgeous, Eret! Beautifully done, and such a delightful gift presentation! Hope you are enjoying a nice week-end! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your candle box, it's gorgeous.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just gorgeous Eret, love how it slides out and the sentiment is perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...