Saturday, October 18, 2014

Ellie's Dance Lesson

Today I have quite simple card to share with you. Lovely image, pattern papers and some bling will do all the work for you :)


I used Digi version of Ellie's Dance Lesson stamp set. Image is colored with markers. Ups, looks like I have forgotten to color her eyes... Hmm... It's too late now. This card is already sent away. Now then I see it, Ellie looks a bit strange with white eye balls, but I have to forget it and move on...
 

I used digital pattern papers because I didn't want the sentiment to be on a separate layer. So I 'pasted' the sentiment directly to pattern paper and printed out together.


Silver Diamond Mesh Flower is colored with marker to add a pink tone to it. To the center of the flower I added SNS Dimensional Glue and Orchid Rose glitter.


I added pieces of Pink DiamondMesh, to embellish my card. Even though the strip of Diamond Mesh looks like it comes all the way from top to bottom I just used six diamonds in total and two single diamonds in corners of pattern paper.
I used Distressed Embossing Powder Technique to distress pattern papers and image with Tea Dye ink and Sparkle EP.


For matting layers I used White cardstock with 1/4" Double Sided "Tear-ific" Tape around the edges (Super Adhesive Sheet is used on the oval). Tape is covered with Orchid Rose glitter. 


You still have time to participate in SNS Creative Challenges. All you have to do is use a loose glitter, embossing powder or flocking on your project.

Materials Used:
Stamp Credits: Ellie's Dance Lesson #667 Digi version
Embossing Powders: Sparkle (EP107)
Glitters: Orchid Rose (GM2016) 
Inks: Distress Ink - Tattered Rose, Tea Dye 
Adhesives:1/4" Double Sided "Tear-ific" Tape (SAT01), Dimensional Glue (539), Super Adhesive Sheets (SAS02), Foam Tape;
Dies: Spellbinders (Classic Ovals Large);
Coloring Medium: Promarkers, Flexmarkers;
Embellishments:  Mon Ami Gabby - Pink DiamondMesh, Diamond Mesh Silver Flower; Crocheted Lace Ribbon  - White
Cardstock: White; Studio12 Picknix (All Sewn UP)

Thank you for the visit!
Hugs & smiles,
Eret

3 comments:

  1. How cute and sparkly! I love your coloring too. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's adorable! Love your color scheme! Just the right amount of bling too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how cute and very beautiful.
    Perfect coloring and great design.
    Hugs,
    Carla

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...