Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Sparkle N Sprinkle October Reveal

Welcome to Sparkle N Sprinkle's October 1 Reveal.



This month SIX new stamp sets are being introduced.   These sets are 20% off their regular price, until October 3rd.  All the new reveal sets are available on Cling Mounted Rubber and as a digital image. The Bubble Gum, set #664 is the stamp set featured in  This Month's Technique Video.

The sets are:


Welcome Autumn #650   (Digi version - DIGI650)
Party Penguins #654  (Digi version - DIGI654)
Witches Brew #660  (Digi version - DIGI660)
Bubble Gum #664  (Digi version - DIGI664)
Beautiful Friendship #665  (Digi version - DIGI665)
Ellie's Dance Lesson #667  (Digi version - DIGI667)

On Oct 3rd,  one Grand Prize Winner will be selected from the comments left on the designers' blogs listed below.  The Grand Prize Winner will receive their choice of:
1) all SIX of the new rubber stamp sets
or 
2) all the new digital stamps and digital stamp sets. 

The new SNS Creative Challenges also begins today, with lots of prizes and recognition badges. 

The winner of the blog hop will be announced on Oct 3 on Facebook, the SNS blog, and on our blogs:


(Tip: if you have a problem with a particular link, try clicking on the person's blog title to send you to their Home page.)

Don't forget to leave a comment with each Designer to be eligible for the Grand Prize.  We love reading your comments and hope we have inspired you as well.  If you absolutely can not leave a comment for some reason, please email icinganne@yahoo.com with your comment and the name of the blog or Designer you are commenting about.

We hope you enjoy the New Reveals as much as we do!
I used two different digis stamp sets on my project - Welcome Autumn and Sunflower.


The sentiment is from Welcome Autumn set. It is cut with Label Twenty-One die. Edges are inked with VersaMark ink and heat embossed with Gold Detail EP. I also added some pearls made with Pearl Pen.


Digis are fantastic if you need mirror images. It is so easy to flip them. I printed two Sunflowers and fussy cut them out. They are colored with Promarkers and Flexmarkers. I added Bronze Splendor glitter to the flowers centers with Sakura Glue Pen.


I used white Crocheted Lace Ribbon and Pearl String to decorate inside of the shadow box. Lace is adhered to the square tube made from white cardstock.


I used Faux Montage Style Embossing Powder Splatter technique to make splatters from White Detail and Gold Detail EPs on top of the tissue paper.


I printed five copies of Welcome Autumn digi stamp. I colored them with markers and fussy cut to decopage the image. It took lots of time but I'm very pleased with the result.


Here is one more photo to show the fantastic texture of tissue paper and EP splatters.


White tissue paper is colored with three spray mists: Cosmic Shimmer Mist – Perfect Lime, Perfect Pearls Mist – Perfect Pearls and Tattered Angel Glimmer Mist – Crushed Shells. I started with Perfect Lime. I actually liked color on the back side more so I added rest of the mists to this side. Tissue paper is adhered to the box base with 2 1/2" Double Sided "Tear-ific Tape"
I used Suitcase Box template as a guide for my shadow box base. Cutting and scoring is similar to the Suitcase box but measurements are different. I used 23 x 28 cm white cardstock and scored it from all sides by 1 cm, 3 cm, 4 cm and 6 cm.


Full directions of my shadow box are in the SNS Gallery here. Now continue your hop with super talented Anita Scroggins. Don't forget to leave us a little comment. We love to read them and you could be a very lucky winner of the grand prize.

 
Stamp credits: Welcome Autumn – Digi version; Sunflower - Digi version
Glitters
:
Bronze Splendor (G1012)
Embossing Powders
:
White Detail (EP298), Gold Detail (EP168)
Inks
: VersaMark, VersaMarker
Adhesives
: 2 1/2" Double Sided "Tear-ific Tape" (SAT11), Foam Tape,
Sakura Glue Pen, Mega Tack Glue
Dies
: Spellbinders – Label Twenty-One; PoppyStamps – Grassland Border
Coloring medium
: Promarkers, Flexmarkers
Embellishments
: Cosmic Shimmer Mist – Perfect Lime; Perfect Pearls Mist – Perfect Pearls; Tattered Angel Glimmer Mist – Crushed Shells; Viva Decor Pearl Pen – Ice White;
Crocheted Lace Ribbon - White; Pearl String;
Cardstock
: White, Tissue paper, Green

 
Thank you for the visit!
Hugs & smiles,
Eret

18 comments:

  1. Your shadow box is awesome and I love how you've combined these stamp sets together. Lots and lots of fabulous details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eret your shadow box is stunning!! Love how you both stamp sets on this project they look so pretty together. Beautiful colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! What a gorgeous shadowbox! This is my favorite stamp set of the new releases and I would definitely give this shadowbox a try if I won the stamps!!! They are amazing!!! What a great Birthday present to me they would make!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazing Eret! Love the whole presentation - a gorgeous work of art with the coloring of the image and the dimension that you created. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How incredible, Eret! I am in awe at all the fussy cutting to create the tole effect, and your beautiful colors! This is a masterpiece in every way! I don't even know what to say - it is so beautiful. Wow! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Eret, this is totally amazing, it really is a work of art with so much interest, texture and colour.

    Please exclude me from this months prize draw, I have already been very lucky !

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic project!! I love the shadow box, the beautiful sunflowers and the fall scene with the kitty and all those great gourds! What a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. the 3-D effect in the shadow box is beautiful. the coloring is great.
    So much work but resulted in a wonderful project to display with pride.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a true work of art, Eret. I used to decoupage, but never from scratch like this. Your cutting and coloring are really phenomenal, and the end result . . . gorgeous.
    I also like those sunflowers. And being able to mirror the image is a really good reason to use digis.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous shadow box! I love how you used both stamp sets together. Great elements and layering too! xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the shadow box!! Thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your shadow box. Great stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful shadow box beautifully done thanks for sharing and I will check out your directions to make this because I have a swap coming up for just this card thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would be proud to hang this shadow box anywhere in my home. It is beautiful! Thank you for the idea that stamps don't have to be used as just cards or layouts, there are so many other uses for them.

    ReplyDelete
  15. super shadowbox. good point that you can mirror image the digis.

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW! WOW! WOW! I love this. The coloring, the fussy cutting, the layering. Fabulous and very creative. I pinned. http://www.pinterest.com/pin/415386765605160074/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful project and design ! I love the way you used this stamp !
    Hugs,
    Mayra

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...