Tuesday, December 30, 2014

CAS Love and Kisses

Hello my friends! I hope you had a very merry Christmas. Next big holiday after New Year is a Valentine's Day. I have a clean and simple card idea for you.


I used Love and Kisses #676  digi version DIGI676 on my card. Image is colored with Promarkers.
The black decorative strips on both sides of the image is punched with Martha Stewart Flower box punch. I hided most of the border behind the image layer


 I added some Cloud Nine Glitter to the girl dress and shoes.


Sentiment is also from digital set. I used single clear heart rhinestone as the embellishment. It was colored with red marker.


Matting layers are cut/punched from white cardstock. I colored the edges with black marker. Edges of the rectangular layer are covered with 1/8" Double Sided "Tear-ific" Tape and punched edge is covered with  Brushable Glue. Black Suede Glitter was added to both of them.




Materials used:
Stamp Credits: Love and Kisses #676  (digi version DIGI676)
Glitters: Black Suede (GM2009), Cloud Nine (GM2000);
Punches: Martha Stewart (Around the page set: Flower box);
Coloring Medium:  Promarkers, Flexmarkers;
Embellishments: Clear Heart Rhinestone
Cardstock: White, Red;

That's all for this year. See you all in the first day of the 2015.
Have a wonderful New Year Eve my darling friends.

 
Hugs & smiles,
Eret

1 comment:

  1. What a great card, Eret! I especially love the vibrant coloring, and the small black border around each panel! It looks striking in contrast to the red and white! Happy New Year, Eret! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...