Saturday, December 20, 2014

Love and Kisses

Happy Valentine's Day! Then I look out from window I'd rather like to say Happy Easters but let's stick to the Valentine's Day. This month SNS released a wonderful new stamp set named Love and Kisses #676.  I used the digi version DIGI676 on my card. 



Purple background image is inked with VersaMark ink and heat embossed with Amethyst Spray EP. I applied another coat of VersaMark ink and sprinkled some Dandy Dandelion, Belgian Cream and Magic Speckle EPs on top. 



Matting layer of the image is also heat embossed with Dandy Dandelion EP.



For embellishments I added three clear rhinestone hearts which was colored with yellow marker.


Image it self is colored with markers. I removed the hearts they stand on and added the sentiment. Edges of the image layer is inked with Summer Sky ink.


Full instructions of how to make this card are in the SNS Gallery.

Materials used:
Stamp Credits: Love and Kisses #676  (digi version DIGI676)
Embossing Powders: Amethyst Spray (EP319), Dandy Dandelion (EP178), Belgian Cream (EP436), Magic Speckle (EP175);
Inks: Memento (Summer Sky), VersaMark Inkpad;
Coloring Medium:  Promarkers, Flexmarkers;
Embellishments: Clear Heart Rhinestone
Cardstock: White;


Thank you for the visit!
Hugs & smiles,
Eret

4 comments:

  1. Nice colours Eret and Valentines is so nice after all the Christmas creations we have been seeing.

    In case I'm no along again beforehand, wishing you and your family a Happy and Peaceful Christmas.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card and the beautiful background. I like that this is in non traditional colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a sweet card, Eret! Happy Christmas to you and your family - in your new home! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...