Saturday, January 24, 2015

Itty Bitty Botz

Sparkle N Sprinkle released fun stamp set named Itty Bitty Botz #681. I love those darling robots. They are perfect for a boy cards.


I used digi version DIGI681 on my card. I like that I can make the image as big as I need.  
 

Image is colored with markers. Then I colored it over with VersaMarker Pen and added Clear Detail EP on top and heated with a heat tool. EP gives a nice gloss to the robot and works as a fantastic mask while inking the background. I made a hand cut cloud template and inked the clouds behind the robot. 


All the matting layers are cut from white cardstock. I heat embossed the edges with Red Apple  EP. 


Added rhinestones was clear at first. They are colored with markers to match with rest of the card.

That's it! A simple card for a birthday boy.

Materials used:
Stamp Credits: Itty Bitty Bots #681
Embossing Powders: Clear Detail (EP120), Red Apple  (EP276)

Inks: Memento (Summer Sky); VersaMarker PenVersaMark Inkpad
Adhesives: Foam Tape;
Dies: Spellbinders (Label Twenty-One); 
Coloring Medium:  Promarkers, Flexmarkers;
Embellishments: Clear Rhinestones;
Cardstock: White; 2 Pattern Papers (KaiserCraft - Miss Nelly);



Thank you for the visit!
Hugs & smiles,
Eret

7 comments:

  1. GREAT card, Eret, wonderful coloring, and really terrific shape combinations! I love this with the dimensional eyes! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card as always Eret, hope you have a good weekend.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is too cute. Love the sky background behind your robot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun little card and amazing coloring too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card with this fun image.
    Hugs,
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  6. Having 4 nephews and no nieces I'm always looking out for boy images and design ideas. I understand why you fell for this image, it's great for both younger and a bit older boys and I think the design of the sentiment fits the theme of your image perfectly. Great layout too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card and the cute robot. Great card for a boy. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...