Sunday, February 1, 2015

Graduation card

It's time for a new challenge at the Stamping Sensation. This month we have a very easy theme: Anything goes. All you have to do is use stamping on your project and participate with us. 

"Only as high as I can reach can I grow
Only as far as I see can I go
Only as deep as I look can I see
Only as much s I dream can I be"

For the background I stamped Crackle Background with VersaMark ink to the blue CS and heat embossed with Clear Detail EP. All the matting layers are heat embossed with Gold Detail EP.


The paper with white grids on it is inked with Broken China, Faded Jeans and Peeled Paint Distress Inks. For the mask I used drywall tape. I made some holes to it to add a bit interest. 
 
"Go confidently in directions of your dreams"
 As you can see it is a pocket card. It was made for a young man for high-school graduation. 


You have until 25th February to link your project to Stamping Sensation Challenge. Favorite card chosen by DT is going to win fantastic prize from Little Claire Design.

http://www.littleclaire.co.uk/





Materials used:
Stamp credits:
Crackle Background #609
Embossing Powders: Gold Detail (EP168), Clear Detail (EP120);

Inks: Distress Ink (Broken China, Faded Jeans, Peeled Paint); VersaMark Inkpad;

Cardstock:  White, Blue, Grey
Others: Magnets, Drywall Tape


Thank you for the visit!
Hugs & smiles,
Eret

9 comments:

  1. What very striking colours Eret, the black embossing on the vivid blue really stands out nicely and like the inside with a pocket for a gift.

    Hope you have a good Sunday.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very elegant and beautiful gift, Eret! Love the textures of the embossing

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely clean, masculine design. Love the gold trim!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous colours on your very elegant gift card, Eret! I love the clever design.

    Have a great week,

    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, and that sentiment is beautiful too x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty and elegant! Love all the gold embossing on the edges.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so striking Eret, I absolutely love it, inside and out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous gift card Eret, I love your design.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great gift card for a male. I love the colors and your design. Great job! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...