Sunday, April 5, 2015

Pretty in Pink

Happy Easter! I don't have any Easter card to share but this will work too, I guess :)
It' is time for a new monthly challenge at the Stamping Sensation. I enjoyed watching all these masculine cards last month. You all gave me lots of inspiration. This month our theme is easier: Pretty in Pink.


Our awesome sponsor this month is PDA.  The prize is £40 store voucher. Believe me, you want it! They have sponsoring Stamping Sensation before, and I won it :) I wasn't part of the Stamping Sensation team back then. PDA is a fabulous shop with wonderful people. Even though my country wasn't their shipping destination list, they still managed to send my parcel to me. Super service!
 
http://www.pdacardandcraft.co.uk/
 
PDA sell quality cardstock, pre scored cards and envelopes, essentials such as Spellbinder dies and embossing folders, Imagination Crafts beautiful Sparkle Medium, and some cute charms and crystals from Hobby House. The website is always changing, so call back regularly for all the latest products.


I used lovely bird from  Shabby Chic Birdhouse #481 stamp set as a main image. It is stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and it's colored with Promarkers. I've never seen any pink birds but I couldn't resist. He looks so cute with pink feathers.
 

I added the sentiment inside to the card in same position as is the bird in front of the card. If card is closed, you can't see it. In the middle panel is a personal message to the recipient.


All pink pattern paper layers are inked with Worn Lipstick Distress ink. I used Crackle Background #609 stamp, VersaMark ink and Sparkle embossing powder to add discreet texture to the pattern papers.


All flowers are die cut with Spellbinder Blooms Four dies out of white cardstock. I inked them with Scattered Straw and Dandelion inks. I also added some pearls to the flowers. Leaves are die cut with a die from Memory Box Fabulous Phlox set and swirl is from Elegant Scrollwork.

 
 
Materials used:Stamp credits: Shabby Chic Birdhouse #481, Crackle Background #609
Embossing Powders: Sparkle (EP107);
Inks:  Distress Ink (Worn Lipstick, Scattered Straw), Memento (Dandelion), VersaMark Inkpad;
Dies: Spellbinders (Standard Circles Large, Classic Scalloped Circles Large, Blooms Four), Memory Box (Fabulous Phlox, Elegant Scrollwork);
Coloring Medium:  Promarkers;
Cardstock:  White, Gray, Pattern paper (KaiserKraft - Miss Nelly);
Others: Self Adhesive Pearls.
 
Thank you for the visit!
Hugs & smiles,
Eret

12 comments:

  1. A really gorgeous card Eret, nice shape and those blossoms are just beautiful and it's a perfect Spring and Easter card.

    The image is a fav with me Susan and she looks so pretty in the soft colours and touches of lace and pearls.

    Happy Easter.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely shaped card Eret, love the bird and those blossoms are just beautiful and perfect for a Spring card.

    Happy Easter.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous bird, fab shape and a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A stunningly gorgeous card, Eret! I love the bird, and you chose perfect shades of pink. In England we have long tailed tits that look a bit pink, and chaffinches too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Eret
    This is gorgeous, beautiful colouring and I love the design.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this, Eret, it's SO pretty! The bird is beautifully coloured and the design is gorgeous! The floral embellishments are lovely too.

    Happy Easter,
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this, Eret, it's SO pretty! The bird is beautifully coloured and the design is gorgeous! The floral embellishments are lovely too.

    Happy Easter,
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous image, along with the beautiful flowers and special card fold. Making for one super card Eret.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely shaped card and pretty focal image. Very nice indeed. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Eret your card is just gorgeous, love the fold and the gorgeous flowers and image. Sorry its taken me so long to get here. Hugs
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...