Monday, May 18, 2015

Blue Elegance

This is a similar card to my Beautiful Friendship card. I used same stencil and layout.


I used my favorite flower die from Spellbinders - Blooms Four. After assembling the flower, I added Brushable Glue to the petals and covered it with Waterfall glitter.
I love the fabric look of the leaves. They are die cut from Sticker Paper and covered with Grassy Green flock.


I also used Sticker Paper to make the sparkling frame which was covered with Cloud Nine Velvet Glitter.


Matting layer is made with 1/8" Double Sided "Tear-ific" Tape and Cloud Nine Velvet Glitter.
For the background layer I used Dreamweaver Small Damask stencil. I covered stencil with blue paint, placed white cardstock on top of it and run it through the Cuttlebug with embossing mat. That gave me a layer with raised damask pattern and colored background. After removing cardstock from stencil I added Sparkle embossing powder on top. It sticked to the places where paint was still wet (mostly to the edges of damask shapes).


Entire card front was popped up with foam tape. I added the lace and some pearls to embellish the card.

 
Materials used:
Stencils: Dreamweaver (Small Damask); 
Embossing Powders: Sparkle (EP107);
Flocking: Grassy Green (FL103)
Glitter: Cloud Nine (GM2000), Waterfall (G1071);
Inks: Memento (Summer Sky);
Adhesives: 1/8" Double Sided "Tear-ific" Tape (SAT02), Sticker Paper (99558), Brushable Glue (540), Foam Tape;
Dies: Spellbinders (Floral Ovals, Classic Ovals Large, Blooms Four, Sprigs)
Cardstock:  White;
Others: Jenni Powlin Paint Dabber (Soap Powder), White Lace, Half Pearls, Pearl Sprigs;
 
Thank you for the visit!
Hugs & smiles,
Eret

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty Eret. Love the gorgeous background, the sparkly frame and your flower is beautiful, I thought the leaves were felt!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...