Saturday, June 13, 2015

Doberman

Dobermans are lovely dogs but their look makes me cautious. So I decided to showcase him on a feminine card. I like how it turned out. This majestic dog is very nice in front of pink and silver background.


Doberman is from Hearts Like Dogs #708 Digi set. After printing it out, I colored him with markers. I used the die from Radiant Rectangles set to trace an oval around the dog and fussy cut it out.
Layer behind the dog is covered with Versamark ink and heat embossed with Tinsel embossing powder.


Kraft cardstock is used for the background. I made it bit fancier with stamping. I used Spun Sugar distress ink to stamp Crackle Background #609 and text from Journal Mixed Media  #606 set. It looked very lovely and delicate. Next day, then I continued with the card, all the stamping was gone... This ink color was just too light to show up on the kraft after it dried. So I re-stamped everything, but this time with Worn Lipstick distress ink. After it was dry, I used VersaMark ink to stamp flourishes from  Flourishes Two stamp set #520 and heat embossed them with Tinsel embossing powder.


All pink layers are inked with VersaMark ink and heat embossed with Cotton Candy EP.


I used white satin ribbon and piece of silver twine as embellishments.



Materials used:
Stamp credits: Hearts Like Dogs #708 DigiCrackle Background #609, Journal Mixed Media  #606, Flourishes Two stamp set #520;

Embossing Powders: Tinsel (EP354), Cotton Candy (EP121);  
Inks: Distress Ink (Worn Lipstick), VersaMark Inkpad;
Coloring Medium: Promarkers; 
Adhesives Foam Tape;
Dies: Spellbinders (Rectangles);
Cardstock:  Kraft;
Others: White ribbon, Silwer twine; 

Thank you for the visit!
Hugs & smiles,
Eret

5 comments:

  1. This is a fab card Eret. I can confirm Dobermans barks are certainly much worse than their bite, we had two lovely girls Tara and Scarlett and they were wonderful companions, sadly both have now died.

    Have a happy weekend.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it looks like two hearts n his chest too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the coloring Eret and what you did with the background layers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...